The Student Room Group
yeah the theories of the family ( Functionlism,marxism and Feminism)

Demography

The darkside of the family

Conjugal roles

social policies of the family.
I am dreading this exam i am so scared :frown:
Reply 2
aisha khan
What are the main topics to revise for the families and household section.
i already know that theres
couples

childhood

change in family patterns

WHAT ARE THE REST??? EXAM IN LESS THAN A WEEK

- functions of the family
- change in the family over time (industrialisation etc)
- childhood
- demography
- family diversity
- roles and relationships
- the family and social policy

hope that helps :smile:

good luck! :biggrin:x
Reply 3
Hey! im re taking this exam, got a B. Social policy came up so i it wont come up again. I have a feeling childhood or roles and relationships are going to crop up.. what do you think?

Are u taking unit 2 in June 8th, im ******* myself!!!!!! havnt a clue about anything for education with methods
millie_d
Hey! im re taking this exam, got a B. Social policy came up so i it wont come up again. I have a feeling childhood or roles and relationships are going to crop up.. what do you think?

Are u taking unit 2 in June 8th, im ******* myself!!!!!! havnt a clue about anything for education with methods

Hey there, our college had revision classes for the the Unit 1 retake run by an examiner and she said that the january and june exams are put together by different groups meaning the same topics could come up again. What was on the january 2010 exam won't be on the january 2011 exam but may come up on the june exam
Reply 5
how did people find the paper ????????
there was a question about limitation of postal questionnaire did you have to right only argument why postal questionnaire are bador 2 sided it was 20 marks.
overall it was ok
Reply 6
i thought it was ok, i dont know how well i did in the RM questions because i couldnt think of many studies to talk about :/
Reply 7
student1623
how did people find the paper ????????
there was a question about limitation of postal questionnaire did you have to right only argument why postal questionnaire are bador 2 sided it was 20 marks.
overall it was ok

Well in the book it always says to link a problem to a strength..so I did just that..I would never be able to get the full 20 marks writing about just the problems of postal questionnaires....so i'm guessing you had to include the strengths aswell to balance it out..however,some people from my college just wrote about the weaknesses..

Latest

Trending

Trending