The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs - Background Checking and induction

Has anyone whose been offered a place by Goldman Sachs had to fill out a background checking online form?

Also, are you all going to be based at Fleet Street?

Finally, have you been for induction? How long did it last? A day? Longer?
Reply 1
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Sorry to interupt, but out of interest, what have you been offered a place for?
Have you graduated and are looking to work for GS as a trader/actuary or something? Or is this like an internship or something?
I graduate this year. Offered a place in the Technology Division, with the Technology Infrastructure group.
Reply 4
So you must be heading off to New York to begin with?
Reply 5
What do Goldman Sachs ask as part of their background check process for graduate positions? I assume grades and past jobs?
Yep off to New York.

It doesnt ask for grades, but it does ask for stuff regarding past employment.
Reply 7
Hi, please could you advise how many years of work history do Goldman Sachs check as part of their background check, is it 5 years or all the employers on your CV.

Thank you.
Reply 8
Original post by katiehenry
Hi, please could you advise how many years of work history do Goldman Sachs check as part of their background check, is it 5 years or all the employers on your CV.

Thank you.

GS Check 5 years of employment and educational history if you have not been employed for 5 years as yet then your years in education will make up the difference.
Reply 9
Thankyou, are you sure on this as somewhere i read that they check all the employers even if they date 10 years back..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending