The Student Room Group

Goldman Sachs degree apprenticeship 2023

Need help with what I should put in cover letter for the FICC and equities degree apprenticeship.
(edited 8 months ago)
i need help too, i have no idea what to put in a cover letter lool
If I was you I would speak to someone that used to work there. I was recommended booking a one off session with a professional at CareerPaths.io. I had a session with Guy Ellis (Ed Goldman sachs) and he advised me on everything from cover letter to CV and assessment practice. Email their support email on their site and ask about what deals they have running at the minute! Very affordable, extremely useful and good for networking too
Original post by KittyCatt123
If I was you I would speak to someone that used to work there. I was recommended booking a one off session with a professional at CareerPaths.io. I had a session with Guy Ellis (Ed Goldman sachs) and he advised me on everything from cover letter to CV and assessment practice. Email their support email on their site and ask about what deals they have running at the minute! Very affordable, extremely useful and good for networking too

okay thanks a lot!
Reply 4
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
Need help with what I should put in cover letter for the FICC and equities degree apprenticeship.

Focus on where FICC/fixed income is present in GS' recent quarterly reports. Do a word search on FICC and see what they're talking about - perhaps their trade volumes are up, or in one jurisdiction, perhaps they're implementing new technologies. This is findable via a Google search, e.g. "goldman sachs quarterly reports 2023"... essentially find a reason that conects with you and write about that in your first paragraph. The second and third paragraphs are about the skills they want. This guy at Cambridge Uni shows it best... https://youtu.be/KE8VJrDtXmI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending