The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
sarahbee
anyone else STILL not got confrimed accomodation?
i didnt get one of my a level results confirmed until a few days after results day, maybe thats why theyre a bit slow. but i guess my hopes of being in pendle are dashed! i'm getting worried - should i?

no-ive not had confirmation through the post but i did ring them up to see where my application was up to and they told me which college i had gotten into. if your worried give them a ring like i did!!!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 41
ok so i phoned them. they said they know which college ive been allocated to but cant tell me because they dont know which room im in yet. they advised i should wait till monday to phone again and find out.
Reply 42
i haven't had any confirmation of what college i'm in either. I applied for lonsdale 1st then cartmel but lancaster was only my 2nd choice uni, so dunno what the chances are of gettin where i want!!
Reply 43
katie_87
i haven't had any confirmation of what college i'm in either. I applied for lonsdale 1st then cartmel but lancaster was only my 2nd choice uni, so dunno what the chances are of gettin where i want!!

If it was your insurance they always said accomodation wasn't guaranteed. I'd give them a ring tomorrow and find out.

Latest