The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
JoeFen
I read something about these guest rooms where mates can stay when they come up to visit you.

Anyone know how much it costs to rent these out? :smile:

I heard that one person could just stay in your room, but for no more than 3 days.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Smiley_Me
I heard that one person could just stay in your room, but for no more than 3 days.

Same, at least thats what it says in the book about accomodation rules anyway (came with the stuff about what college your in)
Reply 3
Those guest rooms are said to be quite expensive, just get your mates to kip on your floor. You are supposed to tell the college (fire regulations) but none of us ever did.
Yep - I don't think mates will be too fussed about kipping on the floor. Most will be too intoxicated to care I imagine ;-)
danjc
Yep - I don't think mates will be too fussed about kipping on the floor. Most will be too intoxicated to care I imagine ;-)

I used to always kip at friends accomodation at Lancaster University.
Porters never check so you can stay for as long as you like.
My friend even made a den in his room for visitors.
Reply 6
meh im shure you could all crash on the floor or summat. remember your a student now. cant be too fussy
Reply 7
lol if you really really dont want your friends kipping on the floor there is a hotel on campus but again not in a students budget!

Latest

Trending

Trending