The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hemant1
yh for the last question i put 32 (wrong)
however if i said perpindicular bisector of any any chord (realised its tangent now) would i get atleast one mark?

No that is just wrong I'm afraid.
Reply 121
i got about 70/100...
Reply 122
And Yea, the rgade boundaries are discussed once ALL RESULTS HAVE BEEN COLLCTED. When this happens THEN they decide, so the A* boundary could be 83-90+% it depends how people did.
Reply 123
for 17)b was that the question which came to 3x=19?

i left it as a fraction will i get any marks even though i didnt change it to a mixed number?

Also, for the frequency poloygon i plotted the points and drew straight lines but did not put bars on the graph, will i get any marks for this?

cheers for the post Mr M!!
hemant1
on question 12 it said you need the exterior angle
wouldn't 72 be interior???
108 would be exterior wouldn't it?

Nope. The sum of the exterior angles of a regular polygon = 360 degrees. 5 x 72 = 360.
Reply 125
Bridderss
ahaha look who it is lool :p:

Who is this, do i know you?
Essex1875
for 17)b was that the question which came to 3x=19?

i left it as a fraction will i get any marks even though i didnt change it to a mixed number?

Also, for the frequency poloygon i plotted the points and drew straight lines but did not put bars on the graph, will i get any marks for this?

cheers for the post Mr M!!

If you left it as 19/3 that is fine.

You don't need bars for the freq polygon but you did need to use the midpoints.

You are welcome.
lisali
i got about 70/100...

Well done.
Reply 128
Hanpanfan
Who is this, do i know you?
noo probss nooo but your name just makes me giggle! :biggrin:
hemant1
on question 12 it said you need the exterior angle
wouldn't 72 be interior???
108 would be exterior wouldn't it?

nvm im wrong =/

got 85 =/

i got the same as you
Reply 130
Bridderss
noo probss nooo but your name just makes me giggle! :biggrin:

Why are you talking to me, what's so funny about my name. :mad:
i got about 61/100
what grade would this be? and could i still get an A overall?
Reply 132
i got the freqency polygon and the stem leaf key wrong, thats 97%, i was wondering, if i wrote in the key: stem+10+leaf is it correct? Also, in the freqency polygon will i get 1 mark if i drew a line graph?
Reply 133
Thanks for the reply! I didnt use midpoints so i guess that means i didnt get any marks :frown:
oh well. think i got around 60ish so if i dont roughly the same on the next paper hopefully i can get my B !

AND PEOPLE. Grade Boundaries from November 2009 are here and i guess can be used to guestimate what they might be this year, but Mr M doesnt know so stop pestering him!!

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/November-2009-GCSE-Full-Course-Linear-Specification-Grade-Boundaries.pdf

Once again thanks Mr M.
Reply 134
Mr M
No deliberate tricks.

90% will be A*, I'm not going any lower!

Would you predict that alot of A/A* questions will appear? Because there was only 2-3 A grade questions which appeared which I find is ludicrous if you compare it to last years paper.
Reply 135
wow thanks for this! :smile: good luck for exam on friday everyone :smile:
Reply 136
Hanpanfan
Why are you talking to me, what's so funny about my name. :mad:

who the hell are you?? ahahahaha:wink:
Reply 137
um does anyone no wt topics will be in non -calculator
Reply 138
How many marks would i have go for the last question if is stated it was 32, but mentioned tangent = perpendicular line to radius
And showed how 90 - 58 = 32

I then went on to mention about perpendicular bisectors which i am aware is wrong - as the answer was 29
Reply 139
Bridderss
who the hell are you?? ahahahaha:wink:

Why are yo still talking to me, why do you want to know who i am, i do not know who the hell you are, inquisitiveness will see the end of you. :shoot:

Latest

Trending

Trending