The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Paranoid//Android
As far as I know she hasn't got a 'dirty' piercing, how big is your monitor!?! But then again who's to define what dirty is?

And look what you've done! :mad:

Aw its ok :console: don't be such a paranoid android :smile:
I<3LAMP
Aw its ok :console: don't be such a paranoid android :smile:

Haha :biggrin: I'll try not to, but I've never received any 'hate' for my sig before; I think it's put a downer on my day. :frown:
Paranoid//Android
Haha :biggrin: I'll try not to, but I've never received any 'hate' for my sig before; I think it's put a downer on my day. :frown:

I've been moaned at about my profile picture many many times so its not all bad!
Paranoid//Android

Sorry that I put a downer on your day, OP. I actually feel pretty guilty now.
I offer you an apologetic emoticon as a reconciliation gift.
:sorry:
ThatHatGirl
Sorry that I put a downer on your day, OP. I actually feel pretty guilty now.
I offer you an apologetic emoticon as a reconciliation gift.
:sorry:

Haha it's all good, your emoticon turned it around. :party:
Paranoid//Android
Haha it's all good, your emoticon turned it around. :party:

I'd just like to THANKS for hijacking my thread :biggrin:...no apologies needed :rolleyes:
boromir9111
Fasting for what reasons may i ask??

Well it's more of a personal thing, sometimes in Islam fasting is undertaken in order to kind of apologise for your sins, to God. So yeah, i'm basically saying sorry to God by offering fasts etc :o:...although I thought if i'm going to fast anyway, I might as well use it to lose a few pounds.
suicidaloverbusiness
Well it's more of a personal thing, sometimes in Islam fasting is undertaken in order to kind of apologise for your sins, to God. So yeah, i'm basically saying sorry to God by offering fasts etc :o:...although I thought if i'm going to fast anyway, I might as well use it to lose a few pounds.

Well, Monday and Thursdays are the best time cause that's when the deeds are shown to Allah and if you fasted, much more reward, like 70 years worth of distance of the fire is kept from your face.....very great reward, insh'Allah i shall start keeping them too but the best one is the one you keep everyday in the sense that you abstain from bad things(gossiping, lying etc) and looking at things you're not supposed to.....that's great as well :smile: but mash'Allah, very good :smile:
boromir9111
Well, Monday and Thursdays are the best time cause that's when the deeds are shown to Allah and if you fasted, much more reward, like 70 years worth of distance of the fire is kept from your face.....very great reward, insh'Allah i shall start keeping them too but the best one is the one you keep everyday in the sense that you abstain from bad things(gossiping, lying etc) and looking at things you're not supposed to.....that's great as well :smile: but mash'Allah, very good :smile:

Thank you, you've made me feel like a really good muslim now :h:

Latest