The Student Room Group

What Phone Should I get ?

So I have got iPhone 6s Plus.

I been working since May and I predict that I will be having 2k in my account by September.

I want to get a new phone as the screen is cracked as well as it being too old.

I am definitely considering get a pro iPhone but not sure it I should get the iPhone 13 Pro or the iPhone 14 Pro.

I am scared that it might get robbed from me and I will be paying monthly and it will be a waste of money. Any advise.

If I get the iPhone 13 Pro I will get it nearer to the release of iPhone 14 Pro as it will be cheaper.
Go for the 13, the differences will be minuscule. Most people dont need a phone more powerful than a pc. I doubt it’ll get stolen but look for phone insurance or smth
Any advise ?
Any advise ?
Original post by peteryoungy
Any advise ?

I literally just gave you some
Reply 6
So I have got iPhone 6s Plus.

I been working since May and I predict that I will be having 2k in my account by September.

I want to get a new phone as the screen is cracked as well as it being too old.

I am definitely considering get a pro iPhone but not sure it I should get the iPhone 13 Pro or the iPhone 14 Pro.

I am scared that it might get robbed from me and I will be paying monthly and it will be a waste of money. Any advise.

If I get the iPhone 13 Pro I will get it nearer to the release of iPhone 14 Pro as it will be cheaper.

I've recently purchased the iPhone SE 2022, it has the same processor as the iphone 13 Pro but not the same camera. For me it's perfect: small, light, future proof, great battery. It's cheaper than the iPhone 13 mini even. It costs around £400 and is pretty future proof as it has the latest chip.

The only downsides I would say is that it has the same body as the iPhone 8 meaning it doesn't have Face ID but it does have a button with Touch ID. I used to have a big heavy android phone with an amazing camera but found I don't really need the latest phone, I just need one that works well.
I've moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:
any more advise ?
any more advise ?

Nokia 3310
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Nokia 3310

rlly appreciate it
Reply 11
Definitely not normal. Do you still have the warranty? I think it is possible that you downloaded some files on your device, which don't make any good. All the possible reasons you will definitely find here https://applenapps.com/iphone-13-running-slow/ , and of course the ways how it can be solved. In general i think it is a great advice and you might wanna use it for another couple of years.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending