The Student Room Group

Seen a thread, now slightly worried at my results.

I have just seen this thread about someones results. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1292561

I have finished my National Diploma in Animal Management, i completed it with DDD. My offer was MMM but it didn't say it was in any specific subjects. Does it mean i had to have merit or more in everything :confused: - I only got;

11 Distinctions
6 Merits
1 Pass.
(I should have only had 4 merits, but the 1 pass reduced 2 distinctions down to merits)

I have 288 credits which just reach inside the DDD boundary.

The pass was in Microbiology & Biochemistry, which isn't in my course anyway and all the relevant courses were at Distinction/Merit level.

Does it mean i havent made my MMM level as i didn't get Merits/Distinctions in everything? Or am i working for no particular reason...?

Cheers.
Reply 1
If your offer was just MMM with nothing else specificed it would be a bit cheeky for a Uni to backtrack and say they wanted certain grades in each subject...

Not the same thing, but as a similar idea it would be like making an AAA offer at A-Level and then saying "ah no, but we meant A grades in every single unit". Bit naughty...

It sounds like you're fine but if you're worried double check with the Uni. Always nice to have something solid in writing...
Reply 2
maucej
If your offer was just MMM with nothing else specificed it would be a bit cheeky for a Uni to backtrack and say they wanted certain grades in each subject...

Not the same thing, but as a similar idea it would be like making an AAA offer at A-Level and then saying "ah no, but we meant A grades in every single unit". Bit naughty...

It sounds like you're fine but if you're worried double check with the Uni. Always nice to have something solid in writing...

Thanks for the responce and the reassurance. :smile:... i had a little panic then! :rolleyes: ... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending