The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1
try asking your uni!

do you want someone to hold your hand while you ring them?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Just the month? June
Reply 3
khaa9666
try asking your uni!

do you want someone to hold your hand while you ring them?

That would have been my second option, but im out of cred. Why the attitude!?
:confused:
Reply 4
purple-girl
Just the month? June

Yeh thats all the form asks for... Cheers :-)
Reply 5
lizzzyy1
That would have been my second option, but im out of cred. Why the attitude!?
:confused:

Frustration at a complete lack of initiative perhaps?
Reply 6
Ok well i had a good look on the web and no where said when the course finished. I dont seem the point on commenting on something you clearly cant help out on... seems like you have a 'complete lack' of anything better to do! As for initiative, i got a response within minutes for free. Even if i had money on my phone, i prob would have had to wait over ten mins to get through. No its not a lack of initiative now i recommend you grow up and stop nit picking about the most trivial of things. The end.
Reply 7
It really is a lack of initiative (or poorly worded searching) try 'durham term dates' in google, i'll give you a hint, its the 1st result.
Reply 8
Quagers
It really is a lack of initiative (or poorly worded searching) try 'durham term dates' in google, i'll give you a hint, its the 1st result.

i looked on the durham web site, but i was ina bit of a headless chicken mood trying to get my form off in time... i saw something about holidays/term times but i thought it might be possible some courses finish at different dates so i wanted to be sure
Reply 9
Can you close this thread now cos i know what i needed to know and dont really fancy anymore sarcy comments saying i lack initiative

Latest