The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anu subject is good if you are good at it.
They wont be snooby towards your subjects.
It might have been nice to see Maths or Lit there...but its all good!
With your grades, all of the above are worth a shot. If you are not v.confident make your 6th choice Essex. An underrated law department, but one that will def accept you.
Reply 21
Question .... What Psychology skills relate to those for Law or help for a Law degree? I'm a bit stuck for this section in my PS ... :confused:

Ems x
Reply 22
Amzybaby24
you don't have a choice realy only about 10 unis don't use it

There are only about 10 that do, i.e.

University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Durham University
University of East Anglia
University of Glasgow
King's College London
Manchester Metropolitan University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
University College London
Reply 23
In short, never give up at any thing.

Very true, do your research, don't be afraid to ask questions and have a go. If you are worried having a couple of places that make mid range offers is a good backup plan
Cat!
you definately think? even with my combination of subjects? ( history, geography and psychology?) :smile:
Cheers :flutter:

History and geography are great but you should really look at whether giving up English for Psycology is a good idea. It depends where you want to apply but certainly Oxbridge (which you should give a go if you want to, you've certainly got the grades) and other Russel group unis don't consider as highly for a competitive subject like law, especially considering the alternative is an excellent subject for law. But that's mainly my personal opinion (I'm really not looking to restart the 'mickey mouse' subject argument...again...) With grades as fab as yours somewhere you might want to look at as a possibility is UEA - I applied there and got an offer of EE which I used as my insurance (Standard offer is AAB). They give out about 30 every year to the students they want the most, and it's a nice place, the staff are young and keen and the department scores highly. Where were you thinking of applying?
Cat!
not really...just no i want to move away! ive been lookin at LSE but i know competition in extremely intense, something like 16000 applicant for 1200 places....obviuosly i av NNOO chance there!

All i'll say is that with your attitude towards how well you can do, of course you's never get into oxbridge, or lse for tha matter.tell yourself you can, and you will!
Reply 26
Amzybaby24
you don't have a choice realy only about 10 unis don't use it

LNAT Universities:

University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Durham University
University of East Anglia
University of Glasgow
King's College London
Manchester Metropolitan University
University of Nottingham
University of Oxford
University College London

I see why you're not taking maths, at least. :rolleyes:
Emsy
Question .... What Psychology skills relate to those for Law or help for a Law degree? I'm a bit stuck for this section in my PS ... :confused:

Ems x

Tell me what skills youve developed during your psychology course (or at least skills you might have/should have developed) and Ill tell you which apply to the law. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending