The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Museum Studies - Reading?

Since I've been hassling the School of Museum Studies to no avail, and since I haven't gotten anything from Leicester in the post yet (except an endless chain of department offers/confirmation of offers/official university offers/etc.), I thought I would ask here:

Is there a recommended preparatory reading list for incoming Museum Studies MAs? An 'obtain these core textbooks ASAP' list? Any kind of book list at all?

Failing that, if anyone is doing/has done the Museum Studies MA at Leicester - what are the core textbooks for the compulsory modules? I'll have access to my old uni's library/JSTOR/etc. for the rest of the summer, and it'd be useful not to have to waste quite as much of next year hunting down books and paying through the nose to photocopy all the bits and pieces I need.
Reply 1
Didn't know this course even existed..
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
is there nothing online for it? the uni bookshop has loads of books, but I have no idea of any specific ones. I was only an undergrad in archaeology. Phone them up and ask if you've heard nothing
@sophistrie...

im doing museum studies as well (international student) and i've received NO information from the university or the department either. all i've gotten are those offer letters and confirmations.

i think we may get some information right before school starts, but don't quote me on it

Latest

Trending

Trending