The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You're bisexual! =p
Reply 2
Thats just greedy.
Reply 3
I guess you really don't need help, but congratz anyway :p:
If you can see yourself being with a female in an open relationship and spending your future together you are likely to be Bisexual, but if you just have sex dreams or like looking at females and want to kiss them maybe you are just bi-curious
Indieboohoo
If you can see yourself being with a female in an open relationship and spending your future together you are likely to be Bisexual, but if you just have sex dreams or like looking at females and want to kiss them maybe you are just bi-curious

Listen to Indie. She is a life-guru of sorts...
mikeylfc1989
Listen to Indie. She is a life-guru of sorts...

Where's egg head balding ginger man :cry2:
Reply 7
Just try it, the worst that can happen is that you realise that you are or are not, you then know where you stand in what you prefer. If you don't like it you can just clock it up to being one of lifes experiences and move on, if you do like it then you will know for the future.
Indieboohoo
Where's egg head balding ginger man :cry2:

Why didn't you just save the image to your special folder? That would be the sensible thing to do...
Pretty much everyone feels like that when they're 17.
Reply 10
Apparently most/all girls go through a phase like this. considering you're 17, that might be all it is. If you're still like that when you're 25, you're bisexual, and that's awesome.
Reply 11
How long have you felt like this because if it's not long then it's probably just a phase that tons of people go through at this age (i'm 17 too) but if you've always felt like it then you probably are bi. I'm bi and i've always known just like straight people have always known they are straight... there is a big misconception that you 'become' gay or bi but that is not true
Reply 12
You're not necessarily straight or bi. Straight girls can have fantasies about other girls, just because female sensuality is so different to male sensuality. Experiment in real life, if you want. Whatever happens, don't feel bad about yourself, you are who are!!

Latest

Trending

Trending