The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh you're ******* ridiculous.
do they read the result out?
It's a 2:2, not a death sentence!
at least you didn't get a third. they hand you a rasberry trifle instead of a certificate when that happens.
of course you should go. for gods sake.
Reply 6
2:2? How shameful! You should be committing suicide!
Reply 7
Nah not really. Seems like dressing up to get a dressing down to me. :wink:
Reply 8
i was thinking not to go as it seemed a bit of a facade
I wouldn't go.
Well don't go then.

You are obviously fishing by saying 'ohh my awful 2:2, what will I do, with my awful 2:2'. There's a rhyming song in there somewhere..
Matthew12
I was just wondering since i got a dreadful 2:2 is it worth going to the graduation ceremony and frocking myself just to be handed over with a diploma that says 2:2? Just thinking it seems a bit of a facade what do you lot think about the situation?

I think that you should see it as a celebration of the end of 3 years hard work! So what if you didn't get the grade you wanted? A 2:2 is better than a third and it shows that you have actually done some work over the last 3 years! Just go, get drunk, see your friends and celebrate that you're now moving onto the next part of your life!
You should go, and on the way there you should man up and get some
Don't be stupid.
Go!
If you worked really hard for it you should go- dont underestimate the number. Its a simple acknowledgement of the whole 4yrs u took to complete it- u may as well celebrate it.
They'll read it out and everyone will titter and snigger at you and you'll trip over your gown and then everyone will burst out laughing and you'll get thrown out for being a failure
Are you for real! :eek:

A 2:2 isn't THAT bad! Just go, try and have fun and atleast you tried u're best! :biggrin:

Oh and don't compare what you got to everyone else as it just makes you feel crap :s-smilie:

So GOOO is what I'm trying to say! :woo:
Reply 18
yeah but it still feels like getting D in you're GCSE'S
moomin_love
I think that you should see it as a celebration of the end of 3 years hard work! So what if you didn't get the grade you wanted? A 2:2 is better than a third and it shows that you have actually done some work over the last 3 years! Just go, get drunk, see your friends and celebrate that you're now moving onto the next part of your life!
Maybe that was the problem in the first place :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending