The Student Room Group
The Invisible Man - 9/10

Tropic Thunder - 8/10

The Killer - 7/10
Reply 9921
Friday Night Lights - 8/10
Despicable Me - 8/10

For an animated movie, I found it actually really entertaining and funny! :laugh:
Bronson - Tom Hardy's performance in this is outstanding, but the movie itself didn't really go anywhere and I found it slightly dull. :dontknow: but like I said the acting is really really good.
Haute Tension - 7/10.

Pretty good, with a nice twist :smile: Not really a film you'd bother watching twice though.
Cloverfield - 8.5/10, really good film, in HD too..
Triangle - very intriguing film.
Reply 9927
ghanglish
Triangle - very intriguing film.

I don't think they quite pulled it off to be honest. It's an interesting film though.

Just finished watching Exam - 7.5/10.
Didn't really like Triangle, it had the chance to be really good but it just seemed to confuse itself and the ending was very disappointing..
It must be Triangle watching day. :p:
Just finished watching it. Thought it was very bizarre. I don't like films that provoke too much thought unless I'm in the mood for one. Was expecting a straight out horror film a la Ghost Ship (which was also quite a good film).
Reply 9930
An education.

Highschool girl and secretive older man.
Love and disappointment.

I like the end of the movie :smile: And one of the last scenes when she gets the letter from Oxford and goes to sit in front of the door or at the bottom of the stairs or sth like that.
Reply 9931
Watching movies whole day :biggrin:

The Rebound
Aram ♥♥ I like his personality. I like how he spent 2nd half of his twenties.
Sweet movie, handsome guy but I didn't like the end. It's somehow brusquely.

Management

Totally not my cup of tea. I don't like guys like Mike and most of the movie I was asking myself does he have some psychological disorder.
just watched 30 days of night on film4. not bad - the pacing was a bit off. could have been a lot tighter if a few changes had been made.
scott pilgrim vs the world.

pretty much loved it. the movie remained pretty faithful to comics with a few scenes altered in the sense that edgar wright combined segments from the comic to meet what i suspect to be a time limit, but then again i just felt that towards the end it went a bit crazy, i have been slightly rushed. with that said, i may be wrong, i didn't read 'SP's finest hour' simply because the thought of knowing what was going to happen ruins my experience on the film unless the director chooses to vary ending a bit. (like how zack snyder altered arguably a minor bit of watchmen).

overall, the film was great and was pretty much what i was expecting, gah i love zelda!

9/10
Adventureland - 6/10. Nice enough film but didn't really hold my attention.
Reply 9935
Robin Hood: 6/10 - Does Crowe even bother to act anymore? His accent was terrible and started turning Irish mid-sentence. Other than that it was pretty much what you would expect from a Robin Hood story and nothing remarkable cinematically.
Crazy Heart - 9/10: Jeff Bridges is awesome!
Spiderman - 7/10
Spiderman 2 - 8/10
Howl's Moving Castle 9/10 :h:
Reply 9938
Star Trek - 9/10
Cemetery Junction...a little gem of a film this is...7/10

Latest