The Student Room Group

Sherlock

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by Slumpy
The footage of him breaking in, and him being found sat there?

To steal, he'd have to have intended to leave with the crown jewels rather than just wear them. Also, I don't think that was what he was on trial for (or merely vandalism, or drugging a guard), else they wouldn't have needed Sherlock as an expert witness (character witness?). With the other two 'hacks', the people were saying nobody knew how he did them, hence how can they connect him to them?
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Must...delete...image...from...mind :cry2:

Once it's in there, it's there. Just like the whole Sherlock is a fake doubt planted in the minds of the people in today's episode.

I watched a HP related Harry-Ron romance montage on Youtube. Could never look at Harry and Ron in the same innocent way. :emo:

Original post by TableClock
I wonder what the IOU was for.

I owe you a fall?

Today's episode was quite cleverly titled with a singular 'Fall' so what happened in the episode was a metaphorical fall (Sherlock's reputation) and a literal one. And of course, the name used by Moriarty.
Original post by Llewellyn
Yes!! Very good, now.. Go on... (the foot & the shift)..

I know SOMETHINGS going on with the handshake/angles/position. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!!!
Original post by Slumpy
I thought him and Jim were gonna kiss on the roof!

That. Would. Have. Been. AMAZING <3
Original post by Amwazicles
I'm sure there'll be an extremely satisfactory explanation next series. :tongue:

Even if there isn't, it's so brilliant I don't care.

Easily one of the best, if not the best Drama I've seen on TV.

I really like Moriarty, sad to see him go.
Why did the police just fade towards the end of the episode when they were suppose to be hunting Sherlock down?
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Even if there isn't, it's so brilliant I don't care.

Easily one of the best, if not the best Drama I've seen on TV.

I really like Moriarty, sad to see him go.

I'd say the best indeed. Can't think of anything that would compete in my mind at the moment.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Moriarty isn't dead? Does anything in the book/s make this impossible (even though they aren't even adapting them in the order they were written)?
Original post by Slumpy
I thought him and Jim were gonna kiss on the roof!

While the scene was happening on the roof, what you said is actually what was going on inside my head. :tongue:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Moriarty isn't dead? Does anything in the book/s make this impossible (even though they aren't even adapting them in the order they were written)?

I LOVE the idea of it actually being an actor and not the real Moriarty, I don't think it's true though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1789
I so thought they were going to kiss at that bit at the end! :eek: When walked right up to her and looked at her up close.. :love:

When she asks "what do you need?"

I was like, :sexface: I know what he needs.
Original post by Vitamin Sea

Spoiler

Ahh, of course! How did we all miss that?!
Original post by Cybele
When she asks "what do you need?"

Didn't he actually say at one point, "I need you"? I was like.. 'get the hell away from him he's mine!!!11' 'Ohmygod they're gonna kiss!'
Didn't he actually say at one point, "I need you"? I was like.. 'get the hell away from him he's mine!!!11' 'Ohmygod they're gonna kiss!'

^
i was absolutely convinced he was going to kiss her, because he was on the verge of tears and i thought it was a good bye present xD
Reply 1793

It was a long shot, but I was thinking they were gonna shag! :zomg: Because he'd just said he was going to die, so it might've been something he needed to experience before he died. :teehee:

Silly, silly me.
Original post by dizzeedollee
^
i was absolutely convinced he was going to kiss her, because he was on the verge of tears and i thought it was a good bye present xD

Yes :love: I think it would have been alright if they did actually. Not like a major snog, just a peck, but on the lips. :love:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Once it's in there, it's there. Just like the whole Sherlock is a fake doubt planted in the minds of the people in today's episode.

I watched a HP related Harry-Ron romance montage on Youtube. Could never look at Harry and Ron in the same innocent way. :emo:

:lolwut:

I'm..I'm so sorry:gasp:
Original post by Cybele
It was a long shot, but I was thinking they were gonna shag! :zomg: Because he'd just said he was going to die, so it might've been something he needed to experience before he died. :teehee:

Silly, silly me.

That's genuinely EXACTLY what I was thinking, but I was too embarrassed to say it.

:colondollar:
Original post by klain42
Maybe he fell forewards to use his rib cage to break the fall? I realise the more i argue this the more obsurd it sounds lol, but it would be safer than falling on his back.

He was seen to be talking on the phone the then the next minute falling there is no way he could of dropped a dummy off let alone a convincing one the only way around it would be for him to fall and something to cushion his landing

And then the broken rib bones puncture his internal organs and whoops, he's dead. I don't think it's realistic for it to actually be him that fell. Who knows, I could be wrong, but it is my opinion and I would think common sense that that was a lethal fall.
Original post by Cybele

Original post by Cybele
When she asks &quot;what do you need?&quot;

:giggle:

Oh goodness. I just made the most inelegant snorting noise.

Didn't he actually say at one point, &quot;I need you&quot;? I was like.. 'get the hell away from him he's mine!!!11' 'Ohmygod they're gonna kiss!'

Oh no he's not. He's a plant. A ... shared plant.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest