The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oompa Lumpas? Well I never. The whole theme is a bit perculiar. Morw orryingly the guest list is Edith bowman (Yeay :smile: ) Trev and Simon (Who?0 and the crazy frog (Wheres the nearest bridge?).

I assume the starting date is the Monday 3rd.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
oooo and lets not forget Simon Webbe from Blue fame. I do plan to egg that frogs crazy ass. Maybe not egg, but stick a giant pole up, and use him as a javelin pole and throw him far, far, far, far away
Reply 3
i want to book tickets!!! but i dont have that freshers pack yet :frown::frown: stupid post!
Reply 4
i thought u had to use some code in the freshers pack to sign in and book them :confused:
Reply 5
Definately email that address, I did on sunday afternoon and I got a really helpful reply within about 5 minutes. They were great and emailed me a code back to use for tickets, which I have bought online last night.
Reply 6
merci :biggrin:
Hanzing
Oompa Lumpas? Well I never. The whole theme is a bit perculiar. Morw orryingly the guest list is Edith bowman (Yeay :smile: ) Trev and Simon (Who?0 and the crazy frog (Wheres the nearest bridge?).

I assume the starting date is the Monday 3rd.

lol oh dear the cazy frog? i think i will conveniently avoid him.
Reply 8
Or.. Attack :smile:

Ooooh. Trev and Simon, Now I know them. I remember em of Night fever.. Funny :biggrin:
Reply 9
how many people have booked the "mega" freshers ticket?

it looks awesome! :smile:
Reply 10
i just booked it :biggrin:

:party: :party:
Reply 11
My paypal thingy's run out :frown:
Reply 12
:eek: :eek:

just use a credit card then :smile:
Reply 13
Arr yes, erm no money in my bank...damn. I'll pinch me mums :biggrin:
Reply 14
good attitude :top: :biggrin:
Reply 15
Gonna have to drop it soon...hmm unless i take my mums card to uni with me *wonders if she'd notice it was missing* :rolleyes:
Looks like it just me thats totally confused by the whole freshers week thing. What is the mega pass and how much does it cost?

Thanks
Reply 17
mega pass is 31 quid

covers most if not all of the events and the freshers ball :smile:
Sam_B
mega pass is 31 quid

covers most if not all of the events and the freshers ball :smile:

Sounds good. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending