The Student Room Group

Uni dreams

Anyone else having these dreams of being at university?

I've had three so far, most recent being last night; it began with me chatting up some girl in the street and her then telling me how it should really be done. We then walked.

Next I was at some admissions/reception desk where I was collecting the keys for my hall room/apartment but they'd given me the wrong one so I ended up getting all worried and crying followed by walking around doing nothing of substantial value.

This was followed by me being sat in a mahoosive lecture theatre watching some stop-motion film made with Lego. And of course, just as it was getting good I awoke.
Reply 1
Sir_Vile_Minds
Anyone else having these dreams of being at university?

I've had three so far, most recent being last night; it began with me chatting up some girl in the street and her then telling me how it should really be done. We then walked.

Next I was at some admissions/reception desk where I was collecting the keys for my hall room/apartment but they'd given me the wrong one so I ended up getting all worried and crying followed by walking around doing nothing of substantial value.

This was followed by me being sat in a mahoosive lecture theatre watching some stop-motion film made with Lego. And of course, just as it was getting good I awoke.

:confused: not me
Reply 2
I've had dreams about being at uni, not that i remember them completely.
Just things like moving into halls for the first time & stuff :].

Latest

Trending

Trending