The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh..

my

god!
Reply 2
WarriorInAWig
inb4 OP is racist, xenophobic, jealous, etc...

The world-class runner Mo Farrah is amazing and talented but he is Somalian by birth. I am pleased he's won, but it's because of his Somalian heritage and genes, nothing British whatsoever, save for coaching.

What do you think?

Ryan Giggs should have played for England not Wales. And for Manchester United he plays in the position where England have traditionally been lacking.
Reply 3
WarriorInAWig

The world-class runner Mo Farrah is amazing and talented but he is Somalian by birth. I am pleased he's won, but it's because of his Somalian heritage and genes, nothing British whatsoever, save for coaching.

What do you think?

I have to admit to being surprised at seeing a British runner win then I saw his photo and it was just "oh..."
oh who the absolute **** cares?
RyanT
I have to admit to being surprised at seeing a British runner win then I saw his photo and it was just "oh..."

Hate to say it, but this...
WarriorInAWig

What do you think?

where can I buy a fez?
Lol trolling.

He has British nationality, therefore he is British.
RyanT

Same, except I saw him in the race and I was like oh...
Reply 9
White men can't run fast anyway.. don't know why you're complaining
:ninja: Surely he has British nationality? Not sure why this is a huge problem.
technically british i guess but the poitn of running in a national competition is effectivley to show you which 'breed' of person is best and essentially he is african like all the best long distance runners

that said he wouldnt be where he was today without all his running coaching which was all in the UK.

interesting also that you dont default to the country you were born in liek you generally do in football
Reply 12
Britain in stealing another countries' sportsmen shocker :zomg:
:rofl: and you didn't even know this? btw he is a somalilander :awesome:
Reply 14
WarriorInAWig

What do you think?

He is a somalilander yes, my mum is friends with the women who raised him, he used to serve her tea when she went round their house.
He has no problem with representing Britain so what's the problem?
Reply 16
All runners are black except for the swedish/norwegian ones.
Reply 17
The best one was Ibrahimov who was black and repping Azerbaijan. lol.
deathbeforeimmortality
He has no problem with representing Britain so what's the problem?

This :biggrin:
Actually, did anybody pay attention to who came second in the 15000? He was a white British guy and it was actually thanks to him that Mo won, he basically tired out all the other racers and then came 2nd.

Latest

Trending

Trending