The Student Room Group

approved NEA books

its a bit late to start looking at books now but where can i find the list for approved books for equdas, ive picked my first but struggling on the second.
im thinking The kite runner and heart of darkness ??
Is this for an Eng Lit AS or A Level?
Reply 2
Original post by Castrovalva
Is this for an Eng Lit AS or A Level?

A level, sorry
That's my bad! Technically, for Eduqas, you can submit any text to the exam board to approve, but many schools/colleges have a set list they'll let you do because they already have the resources for them. Do you know if/what your class has a set list of texts? I've done The Road and The Great Gatsby from our set list
Reply 4
That's my bad! Technically, for Eduqas, you can submit any text to the exam board to approve, but many schools/colleges have a set list they'll let you do because they already have the resources for them. Do you know if/what your class has a set list of texts? I've done The Road and The Great Gatsby from our set list

yeah we have been given the kite runner and have to choose our own second book, i was just wondering what was allowed with the exam board..
it’s so difficult to pick a book and a theme 😭😭
In that case I think Heart of Darkness would be pretty good! Do you know what you'd like to look at with The Kite Runner? That might help you narrow down your choice/s.
Reply 6
In that case I think Heart of Darkness would be pretty good! Do you know what you'd like to look at with The Kite Runner? That might help you narrow down your choice/s.

im not rlly sure // ive started to make some basic comparisons between them both but its so difficult to pick one thing and make a question, i just want to talk about everything i can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending