The Student Room Group

Detailed notes for A-Level AQA English Lit Social Political Protest

Does anyone know where I can get detailed notes + analysis + context for social political protest AQA English Lit A2?Or even A* example essays? Struggling to find detailed/comprehensive resources

Notes specifically for Kite Runner, Handmaid's Tale and Songs of Innocence and Experience
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by yzven
Does anyone know where I can get detailed notes + analysis + context for social political protest AQA English Lit A2?Or even A* example essays? Struggling to find detailed/comprehensive resources

Notes specifically for Kite Runner, Handmaid's Tale and Songs of Innocence and Experience
Did you end up finding any??? I'm doing the same texts and I can't find anything either.
Reply 2
Original post by sandiaduzzi
Did you end up finding any??? I'm doing the same texts and I can't find anything either.
nah its a struggle out here
Handmaid's tale isn't too bad in terms of resources but for the kite runner there are zero good ones other than sparknotes etc but u have to pay for those & they aren't that detailed anyway
(edited 1 month ago)
what ab p1? Have you found anyth good for that? My teachers aren't helpful at all they said they don't have time to give us example essays so I'm struggling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending