The Student Room Group

Do British girls like tall men ie 6 foot 3 +

Scroll to see replies

Well OP, I am 6 foot 8 and am pretty sure that would be too tall for most girls ideally. But, you just have to show your personality. In my experience, height hasn't been a problem with girls. If anything being very tall is a good conversation starter!

I do sort of wish there were more tall girls out there, but height is simply not important for me. You could be five foot or six foot. Height doesn't really mean anything.

(oh and 6 foot 3 is barely even tall!!!)
(edited 12 years ago)
Anything above 6ft is HOT :h:
Hell yes!
Reply 83
hubba bubba, I love tall boys 6ft+! Well I love to admire them anyway.. in a very happy relationship with a boy 5''9, what can you do ehy? :rolleyes::wink:
Reply 84
Original post by volcanic
hubba bubba, I love tall boys 6ft+! Well I love to admire them anyway.. in a very happy relationship with a boy 5''9, what can you do ehy? :rolleyes::wink:

Stretch him?
^ lol
This thread makes me feel bad, I'm a 5' 3/4" guy. :erm:

Yeah, I'm 17 and people keep telling I've got more growing to do but it ain't happening. :frown:
Reply 87
Original post by RedDevilThing

Yeah, I'm 17 and people keep telling I've got more growing to do but it ain't happening. :frown:

If you haven't grown till at least 5'8" by the time you're 21-22, then just forget about women. They don't like short men.
The good thing is that women aren't worth all the hassle and trouble, so you're not missing out on anything if you stay single for the rest of your life :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by hosea7
Well let me put a question out there! Do British girls like tall slim men? I ask this because I am 6 foot 3 and pratically none of my previous relationships were with British girls! Even though I have lived in England most of my life?? My previous girlfriends were either Dutch, American or Polish?? basically none from the UK?? I am begining to think British girls just don't like tall guys! I have seen LOADS of slim shorter guys with girlfriends but very seldom tall slim guys ie 6 foot 3 plus. Maybe I will have to move to another country to settle down....:rolleyes:

I can't evenbelieve you have the nerve to ask such a question.

"Do British girls like tall men ie 6 foot 3 +". OMFG.... :rolleyes: :facepalm2:
Original post by Bahl
If you haven't grown till at least 5'8" by the time you're 21-22, then just forget about women. They don't like short men.
The good thing is that women aren't worth all the hassle and trouble, so you're not missing out on anything if you stay single for the rest of your life :smile:

Having trouble arguing with that from my experiences. :tongue:
Reply 90
Having trouble arguing with that from my experiences. :tongue:

There you go :smile: Just avoid women, stay single and enjoy life :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by hosea7
Well let me put a question out there! Do British girls like tall slim men? I ask this because I am 6 foot 3 and pratically none of my previous relationships were with British girls! Even though I have lived in England most of my life?? My previous girlfriends were either Dutch, American or Polish?? basically none from the UK?? I am begining to think British girls just don't like tall guys! I have seen LOADS of slim shorter guys with girlfriends but very seldom tall slim guys ie 6 foot 3 plus. Maybe I will have to move to another country to settle down....:rolleyes:

Noooo, I love tall guys, it depends how tall the girl is, if she is quite short then she would feel better with a smaller guy perhaps??

Anyways I like tall guys so yeah not al British girls go for shorter guys :smile:
Reply 92
I like this thread :smile:I'm 6'4 and I sometimes wonder whether it's a bit too much as I've found girls tend to prefer 6' - 6'2 generally but there seems to be much love :biggrin:
Reply 93
Original post by anoushka1
Anyways I like tall guys so yeah not al British girls go for shorter guys :smile:

Shorter than what? If you're merely referring to short guys, then NO. The vast majority of women would never go for a short guy.
Original post by Bahl
Shorter than what? If you're merely referring to short guys, then NO. The vast majority of women would never go for a short guy.

Out of interest, how tall are you?
Reply 95

ignore that guy saying that you'll never have any chance with women, load of bull**** I'm sure! okay it may put off some girls, but not the majority, so don't worry about it. I would date someone 5'ft'4 (that's my height too) haha :h: confidence is key!
Some do, some don't.

Personally, I do. Though I'm fairly short so anything over 5' 10" seems "tall" to me. :p:
Reply 97
5'10" guy here, feeling very average gah, just 2 more inches (inb4 that's what she said).
Well ...I am 6'2 and I am really hoping that British girls like men who are slightly shorter than 6'3 as well ! lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 99
As long as the woman isn't taller than you in heels because that's embarrassing, you're fine on height.

Could it be that you have another issue rather than just height?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending