The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because my sleep cycle is messed up. I woke up at 7pm today. Got myself a **** load of energy drinks, and now i gotta stay up till 10pm tomorrow to sort my pattern out. Bad times.
:dice:

But seriously, I can't sleep before 4am, my sleep cycle messes up in the holidays.
Summer holidays, nothing to do, sleeping pattern is messed up.
I got back from the pub an hour ago and am still too inebriated to sleep. I can still spell though! :biggrin:
Cause I woke up at 3pm :ahee:
im high... hello
Reply 7
It's 9:18pm here...awesome
Reply 8
I am not the only one, its great to know that other sleep way into the evening! But yeah sleep pattern gets messed in the hols, considering the amount of energy I spend in term time.
Reply 9
Grey's Anatomy, holidays, coffee and waking up at 2pm.
It's 3:19 here...
TomMcCarthy
:dice:

But seriously, I can't sleep before 4am, my sleep cycle messes up in the holidays.

Where are you going to be doing JMC? :ahee: Have you decided yet?
In the holidays my sleeping pattern is ruined, even worse so today.
Got in at 4am from a night out, but then had to be up for the hospital at 9am, so came home thought...hmmm I'll have a little nap..and woke up at 6pm. Oops.
Reply 12
Because I'm ill.. And if I'm going to puke, I'd prefer to be able to direct it somewhere than puke on my bed, choke on it and die.. :woo: :woo:
Results Today! :zomg:
BECAUSE I'M GOING TO ALTON TOWERS TOMORROW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Coach leaves at 7am bahahahaha I'm f***ed.

And I've been going out at night and sleeping in the day too often recently so my body doesn't understand ...life... anymore.
forsaken_earth
im high... hello

Join the club
My sleeping pattern is bed at 5am up at 3pm.
Reply 17
DontWantYourBloodMoney
Results Today! :zomg:

Good luck! :hugs:

OP, lol @ you thinking this is late.

:lol:
Reply 18
Sleeping pattern is so messed up, and I need to get up at 9.
I have a horrible Cubase addiction.

Latest

Trending

Trending