The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No and i would never........ For all the people who do, you guys are sad pathetic losers who are insecure in yourself, so you feel the need to insult others, just wrong!!!!
There was a guy at my school who was once asked why he was so fat.

"Every time I **** your mother, she gives me a biscuit."
Reply 22
James4d
I've made fun of them, sure. But it's Spain, a fat person is like a freak of nature over here, everyone makes fun of them. Also, everything about fat people offends me:

the way they look
their greediness
their attitude ("I'm fat... and IM PROUD" all you sensible people can **** OFF!".. eurgh..)
Their lack of common sense. (you will never be fat and attractive, you are killing yourself, and will feel a lot better if you were thin... but go ahead.. eat that pie).
The fact if they fancy a guy they won't leave him the **** alone. Seriously, it's like they read in a magazine that guys are attracted to confidence and have taken it to a repulsive extreme.

Fat people lack common sense? Fat people are proud of being fat, they have attitude problems? You, my friend, are an idiot.
I didn't know they were fat, I thought they were just pregnant.
No, I don't think so.
Reply 25
Rob16
Fat people lack common sense?.

Being fat is as logical as driving your car into a wall to test it's safety. So yes, they do lack a degree of common sense.

Rob16
Fat people are proud of being fat,

Yes. They don't care about their weight, and so justify it by saying useless **** like "it's who I am" or "real beauty is on the inside" and try and tell themselves its ok to be fat. Though 'pride' wasn't the best word to describe it, to be sure.

Rob16
they have attitude problems?

Yes. They're attitude towards their health and the way they see themselves is appalling.

Rob16
you my friend, are an idiot

And you are a boring chubby chaser.

See? You're not the only one that can make vague assumptions based on a single post.
Being fat is bad, I'm not saying we should bully them, but people should be encouraged to lose weight. It's bad for your health, and shows you lead a bad lifestyle.
I realise there are small number of people who fat and can't help, this is very rare.
Reply 27
Define fat...

I'm 19 6ft 4 and I’m overweight, but I run and walk most days, I’m a trainee mechanic so I’m constantly doing something, I eat the same if not less than the rest of my mates (who are all fit as fiddles) and yet my weight has stayed the same for the past four years...

Am I fat?
yeh......

becuase he was skinnier then me :cry: :cry:

lol but im not that fat anymore...go to the gym regularly but it still pisses me off when ***** act like pricks to kids becuase of their weight and even bigger ***** think its ok because it doesnt encourage an unhealthy lifestyle.... I mean those bastards made my primary school days ****!!
Reply 29
No, but I was bullied by a fat chick for being thin.
No. "cause insecure people bully.
aura1947
As it says on the tin. Have you ever bullied a fat person? Do you still do it?

If so, why did you it? Did you think you were doing them a favor? Were you mean and cruel about it? Was it someone you cared about? Were they actually mean to you in the first place?!

Let. Us. Know!

Does getting up and standing in the walkways on the tube/bus, because a fat person has decided to sit ON you, count as bullying?

"Yes, I did just get up and stand, because you're so damn fat, that even though you're sat next to me, you're f***ing sitting ON me"

I also do this on planes if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be sat next to a fat person. I'm only in my seat for take-off/landing.

Oh, and also...it's not just that they sit on you. A lot of fat people smell bad - I think it's because of sweat and dirt build-up in their layers of fat.

So, if that makes me a bully...then yeah...I bully fat people.

I should mention like really fat - vast difference imo between chubby and fat and obese. Chubby people are fine!!
dispicable
Define fat...

I'm 19 6ft 4 and I’m overweight, but I run and walk most days, I’m a trainee mechanic so I’m constantly doing something, I eat the same if not less than the rest of my mates (who are all fit as fiddles) and yet my weight has stayed the same for the past four years...

Am I fat?

yes.

In fact you're the kind of fat person I hate
I was the fat kid so it would have been pretty pointless if I ever accused someone of being overweight!

But now that I have lost the weight I do think of some pretty mean things whenever I see someone who is obese- but only the obese.
I saw an obese person the other day wearing shorts as they struggled to walk down the high street and I couldn't help but think of horrible things. :devil:
Rob16
Fat people lack common sense? Fat people are proud of being fat, they have attitude problems? You, my friend, are an idiot.

I once saw a massive pair of knickers with the words: 'Big is beautiful' printed on them in my local market :rolleyes: But I don't think that counts...
Reply 35
tinktinktinkerbell
no, im fat myself so it would be a big cheeky if i did

OMG YOUR BACK ON TSR!

1) I'm not a complete douche and bullying is wrong
Reply 37
James4d
I've made fun of them, sure. But it's Spain, a fat person is like a freak of nature over here, everyone makes fun of them. Also, everything about fat people offends me:

the way they look
their greediness
their attitude ("I'm fat... and IM PROUD" all you sensible people can **** OFF!".. eurgh..)
Their lack of common sense. (you will never be fat and attractive, you are killing yourself, and will feel a lot better if you were thin... but go ahead.. eat that pie).
The fact if they fancy a guy they won't leave him the **** alone. Seriously, it's like they read in a magazine that guys are attracted to confidence and have taken it to a repulsive extreme.

You do realise that not all fat people are greedy and that genetic factors play a more than significant role, right?

And before you ask, no I'm not fat.

I have and let me tell you, it didn't go so well.
issih
my dad has called me fat like my entire life. even when i wasn't fat. but i'm fat now muther****er so what good did that do!?

Haha.

Latest

Trending

Trending