The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Idiot-Finder
Around here like £30 from what I have heard, though it can go a lot higher.

From what you've heard eh? :wink:
lol @ not your situation, sure :mmm:
viktavondoom
From what you've heard eh? :wink:

I know the price of a load of drugs, dont mean I take them :p:
all sex is rape
Reply 24
Your "friend" would be best having a ONS than paying for a prostitute!
Idiot-Finder
I know the price of a load of drugs, dont mean I take them :p:

Couldn't put a comment like "from what I hear" or whatever without some prick giving you a a sarcy comment!
I am that prick :biggrin:
On the one hand, an ONS might be crap, whereas a prostitute is a professional lady (or gent, depending on your preference), and is therefore intent upon customer satisfaction. And you can pretty much guarantee that she won't want you to call once she's got the money in her sticky little paws.

On the other hand, an ONS is cheaper. And probably carries less risk of herpes.
Reply 27
Peteo
Ok so me and my friend were discussing this.

If a person cannot get sex through a relationship and really wants it, especially no strings attached which do you consider best for him to do? Meets a girl at a party use her for sex, has little contact with after,as he does not want a relationship or uses a prostitute.

On one hand he probably would hurt that girl the next day and she would be more emotionally scarred, wheras the if he used a prostitute there's the obvious stigma, and may be fuelling drug habbits etc.

What do you think he should do?

Please note this is NOT my situation, just what me and my friend were discussing!!!

Anyone who engages in a one nighter and expects an emotional connection the next day is a moron... you should know full well what it meant.

Prostitute = no, unless you're disabled or something.

So yeah, easy one
Reply 28
Bubbles*de*Milo
It's not illegal to sell yourself for sex, but it's illegal to solicit.

Kerb crawling is illegal, and so is running a brothel, but actually just selling yourself is not.

Brothels are illegal; if there are two or more people in the place selling themselves for sex, then it is a brothel and thus illegal, but if one person is selling sex, it is not a brothel and so legal.

Ohh yeah I see now, thanks. :thumbsup:
Reply 29
One night stand. You don't end up out of pocket.
Peteo

If a person cannot get sex through a relationship and really wants it, especially no strings attached which do you consider best for him to do? Meets a girl at a party use her for sex, has little contact with after,as he does not want a relationship or uses a prostitute.

On one hand he probably would hurt that girl the next day and she would be more emotionally scarred, wheras the if he used a prostitute there's the obvious stigma, and may be fuelling drug habbits etc.

Please note this is NOT my situation, just what me and my friend were discussing!!!

What do you mean 'cannot get sex through a relationship', does that mean he is in one already but she is not putting out and you want to know what is worse a one night stand or a prostitute? . In which case my answer is, both are as bad as it is cheating.

And if its a case he is single and not getting any,and he has these two options, both have risks, the girl he doesn't know could be mental or vindictive and make a false rape allegation, and seeing a prostitute has more stigma attached if someone found out. Despite the stigma, I wouldn't think he would be at any more risk of an STD, by going with the prostitute, in fact less so, if she insists on condoms and some won't kiss the punters.

You may have a better time with the prostitute, as she has been paid to sort you out, and probably knows how to get men off and isn't drunk. And playing devils advocate , getting a one night stand means you are out of pocket, as drinks cost as well as club entry. Sex is never free for guys and it gets worse as you get older.
Peteo

I think it's funny you assume that the girl isn't just using you for sex, and that she's going to get attached after one shag that probably won't even be good.
Reply 32
bellvue
lol at emotionally scarred
peteo is a blatent virgin

:yes:
Reply 33
jumpingjesusholycow
There's nothing wrong with either as long as the sex is consensual and both parties understand what the deal is.

When I looked at your sig, I read it as "Free Gazza". Lol I thought he'd been put back in the funny farm.
Steezy
When I looked at your sig, I read it as "Free Gazza". Lol I thought he'd been put back in the funny farm.

:rofl:
Reply 35
One night stand, because it saves you a sh*t load of cash and if the girl isn't good at least you haven't wasted any money.
Reply 36
A girl involved in a one night stand is choosing to have sex, unless she's been date-raped. A prostitute may well have been forced/coerced into it.
Every girl out there costs money anyway. Even if you have a wife or girlfriend you have to buy them presents and stuff for them to have sex with you. So there is prostitution in marriage/relationships when you really think about it. :yep:
Reply 38
Mastermind`
Every girl out there costs money anyway. Even if you have a wife or girlfriend you have to buy them presents and stuff for them to have sex with you. So there is prostitution in marriage/relationships when you really think about it. :yep:

I dunno what kind of relationships you've been in but girls don't have sex with their boyfriends for presents, they have sex with them because they want to/they love them "/
Reply 39
R-KAM
Prostitute. Why would she be attached after one night of sex? :erm:

Oh, and it's illegal.

You could always visit the Netherlands :p:.

Latest

Trending

Trending