The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

£60 is a "small budget"? Sheesh.
Reply 2
Revd. Mike
£60 is a "small budget"? Sheesh.

+1 you can get nicer messenger bags than those in your standard high street shops for a tenner..
With no intent to be rude:

my Eastpak messenger cost me £15,
And it carries, books, music equipment, a VAIO, skate shoes and other equipment.
It'll last at least a decade more than your £60 kitsch cheesebag.
lulz at thinking of buying a bag to carry stuff at near the price of £60, anyways i didnt like neither of the ones you showed
Reply 5
jk1986
+1 you can get nicer messenger bags than those in your standard high street shops for a tenner..

Where? Most bags i've seen have been cheap nasty ****.

I'm not looking for anything leather, canvas will do.

P.S top two bags are under £30, only the bottom one is £65
Reply 6
Out of those three, the 2nd one
The middle one imo.
IF I had to choose, the last one.
Reply 10
Stefan1991
Where? Most bags i've seen have been cheap nasty ****.

I'm not looking for anything leather, canvas will do.

P.S top two bags are under £30, only the bottom one is £65

I have a brown canvasy sort of material one with a red check interior which I'm really happy with - I think I got it in next.. It's the sort of thing I'd go check some shops for IRL rather than on the internet, yes you'll see some cheap and nasty one's but you'll find quality for far less than your budget if you're not going for a label.
I'm seconding an Eastpak ones, those things are indestructible. :daydreaming:
60 quid?? I'm at least leaving 20 quid or my bag.
i bought a LV bag last year but ur budget is too low for that :smile:
Reply 14
The beige one is ugly, you'll look about 60 if you wear that. I like the other two though :smile:
Reply 16
pakizrulez
i bought a LV bag last year but ur budget is too low for that :smile:

Well if I really like it I may be persuaded. Was it denim?
Try TK Maxx, they have loads of different (seemingly random) bags that are quite cheaply priced.
Reply 18
RightSaidJames
Try TK Maxx, they have loads of different (seemingly random) bags that are quite cheaply priced.

I forgot about them. That sounds like a good idea. Though you get ***** in some tk maxxs but hidden gems in others.
Reply 19
jk1986
I have a brown canvasy sort of material one with a red check interior which I'm really happy with - I think I got it in next.. It's the sort of thing I'd go check some shops for IRL rather than on the internet, yes you'll see some cheap and nasty one's but you'll find quality for far less than your budget if you're not going for a label.

Sorry I just checked Next and didn't like any of them. :|

Latest