The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes you didn't meet the grades, but the Firm choice is still mulling over taking you or not. Best of luck.
Reply 2
It appears so. But hold on until you get the reply from you firm. Maybe it's best if you go and collect your results now too.
Reply 3
schools not open till 10:30 :frown:
t means your firm hasnt made a decision but your insurance has rejected you, wait a little longer
Same

I hope my firm take pity on me :puppyeyes:
Wait until you've got your results. It could be that your track is slow on the update and the uni have processed a decision which isn't showing yet. If you've not had an update on track by the time you have the results, give the uni a call to check the status of your application.
Reply 7
Probably does mean you've missed the grades but your firm is still considering. Get your grades in hand then call them up, remember that it's almost like an interview so be patient and polite.
I already have my grades, I've met my offer.. But my firm says conditional, my insurance says unsuccessful.. Should I just wait? :s-smilie:
Reply 9
dancing.barefoot
I already have my grades, I've met my offer.. But my firm says conditional, my insurance says unsuccessful.. Should I just wait? :s-smilie:

If you have met your offer your fine. Track just hasn't updated. If it's still saying it tomorrow call UCAS or the uni up.

Latest

Trending

Trending