The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm afraid I don't know much about the course. I hated Queen Mary when I went to look at it though. As for general reputation I'd put them in this order: Kent, then Queen Mary then Brunel.

Brunel has quite low entrance standards (relative to other decent Universities). Still, all three are ok. Kent is probably similar to Surrey, Essex, East Anglia etc in terms of rep. If it was up to me I'd go for Kent.
Brunel is quite good for engineering.
Reply 3
Smack
Brunel is quite good for engineering.

Yeah, it's certainly not a bad university.
wickes
Yeah, it's certainly not a bad university.

Why you quoting me?
Reply 5
Smack
Why you quoting me?

Cos I just think you're great. **** me, why are people so ******* rude and aggressive on this forum? I just agreed with you, that's all.
Reply 6
Smack
Why you quoting me?

go **** urself
^ Calm down ladies...
Reply 8
LOL ^^ u 2 r jokes.
wickes
Cos I just think you're great. **** me, why are people so ******* rude and aggressive on this forum? I just agreed with you, that's all.

Get used to it you ******* piece of ******* **** on a ******* **** cheese ******* Barbara Streisand.

Just kidding mate lol, but yeah people are really aggressive on here. But remember, it's a student forum for very smart people, so a lot of it is to do with guys who aren't getting laid a lot (again I'm joking but there's some truth to that lol).
Anyone????????

Latest

Trending

Trending