The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kaplan and BPP are quite similar

Other colleges can be cheaper but tend to have a lot of people who don't have English as their first language so this might slow down the classes
Reply 2
LSBF for me and I have studied at both

BPP/KAPALN centres are all the same, the tutors travel in between

the adv LSBF has is it has the best tutors, i've experienced

at BPP i've had a mxi of good and bad, at LSBF they are all top notch and thats really what makes the difference

also my advice is use BPP materials they are easier to follow but kaplans may suit you more

but defo lsbf

have a look at lsbf online lectures for the tutors in action
Reply 3
Kaplan and BPP are quite similar

Other colleges can be cheaper but tend to have a lot of people who don't have English as their first language so this might slow down the classes

i have done my ACCA from kaplan financial.i never fail in ACCA,and the good thing is that i hav passed all the papers with flying colours.and the reason behind is that the best faculity of kaplan financial.in kaplan u can find mr john glover,mr tom clendon,mr amer mehra,mr william parot,ms alison,mr paul krikwood.these are all the most famous teacher of uk.they are the official markers of ACCAand they can tell u exactly wats gonna come in exam.
Reply 4
i have done my ACCA from kaplan financial.i never fail in ACCA,and the good thing is that i hav passed all the papers with flying colours.and the reason behind is that the best faculity of kaplan financial.in kaplan u can find mr john glover,mr tom clendon,mr amer mehra,mr william parot,ms alison,mr paul krikwood.these are all the most famous teacher of uk.they are the official markers of ACCAand they can tell u exactly wats gonna come in exam.
Reply 5
2 posts !!!

lsbf have the best tutors of all teh colleges I have been to BPP and kaplan both have good tutors but its hit and miss who you get

Dek patel at londonsam is good

but i dont know any more off the top

oh anyone on the final level of ACCA you seen the exam fprices £81 per exam ouch
Reply 6
I've been to LSBF, Kaplan and First Intuition and i much preferred First Intuition. All the tutors are ex-BPP and the classes are capped at 30 - MUCH better!

the class i had at LSBF and Kaplan was very crowded, too many students in the room. I agree with the comment that the large number of overseas students in the room slowed things down too
Original post by yazz1988

Original post by yazz1988

I was being searching to know something about this School,I have read some threads not here but on some other website,they were talking bad about Kaplan I dont know if they were talking about the same Kaplan financial or some other school,but they named "Kaplan" that its a bad school,and a total fraud,all they want is to make money and put on you extra charges.
but got a lil relief to see ya post about Kaplan Financial.
Do you know about all the branches of Kaplan Financial, are they all as good as the basic Branch,Like they Got a Branch in Newcastle,is it as good as it is in London ?
Reply 8
Original post by romski
2 posts !!!

lsbf have the best tutors of all teh colleges I have been to BPP and kaplan both have good tutors but its hit and miss who you get

Dek patel at londonsam is good

but i dont know any more off the top

oh anyone on the final level of ACCA you seen the exam fprices £81 per exam ouch

Try basically £200 for ACA case study!
Reply 9
LSBF is not ACCA approved
Original post by kers123
LSBF is not ACCA approved

Don't dig up old threads
Reply 11
Original post by Hedgeman49
Don't dig up old threads

That's alright but to who ever reads this to know about the same information may need to know it.
Reply 12
sorry. What do you mean lsbf is not acca approved? Coz currently i am lookong into Kaplan , bpp or LSBF for distance learning p2
Original post by onteng
sorry. What do you mean lsbf is not acca approved? Coz currently i am lookong into Kaplan , bpp or LSBF for distance learning p2

Hi onteng,

Just a quick clarification. LSBF is an ACCA Approved Learning Provider Gold, in the London, Birmingham and Manchester campuses and many of our ACCA tutors have won awards over the years. We also have been recently awarded the ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner Status in our Singapore campus.

If anyone has any questions, we would be more than happy to help.

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by LSBF
Hi onteng,

Just a quick clarification. LSBF is an ACCA Approved Learning Provider Gold, in the London, Birmingham and Manchester campuses and many of our ACCA tutors have won awards over the years. We also have been recently awarded the ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner Status in our Singapore campus.

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team

Hi there!
I know LSBF conducts ACCA so I would be happy to ask you to help students with the course here as well. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2738809&page=3&p=50219851#post50219851

I am looking forward for your reply. You could promote your college or by answering questions to students who want to attend ACCA at your college.
Reply 15
Original post by LSBF
Hi onteng,

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team

Then why doesn't LSBF appear on the ACCA tuition center list on the ACCA website itself?
Original post by Sena5
Hi there!
I know LSBF conducts ACCA so I would be happy to ask you to help students with the course here as well. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2738809&page=3&p=50219851#post50219851

I am looking forward for your reply. You could promote your college or by answering questions to students who want to attend ACCA at your college.

We'll be more than happy to help :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by LSBF
We'll be more than happy to help :smile:

I'm a student as well. I want to know if there is a branch in USA to study ACCA from LSBF?
Original post by Sena5
I'm a student as well. I want to know if there is a branch in USA to study ACCA from LSBF?

Hi Sena5,

No, we don't have a campus in the USA yet. An alternative for you would be one of our online ACCA packages. The lessons are delivered by the same lecturers that we have here in London and you would also have access to all the material plus additional resources such as live online sessions, live Q&As, and, of course, the flexibility of studying wherever you are and whenever you want.

One of the best advantages of studying online (particularly hard subjects such as accountancy) is that you can watch the same lecture as many time as necessary, so you can make sure you understand the subject properly

Any questions, feel free to get in touch :smile:

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team
Reply 19
Original post by LSBF
Hi Sena5,

No, we don't have a campus in the USA yet. An alternative for you would be one of our online ACCA packages. The lessons are delivered by the same lecturers that we have here in London and you would also have access to all the material plus additional resources such as live online sessions, live Q&As, and, of course, the flexibility of studying wherever you are and whenever you want.

One of the best advantages of studying online (particularly hard subjects such as accountancy) is that you can watch the same lecture as many time as necessary, so you can make sure you understand the subject properly

Any questions, feel free to get in touch :smile:

Best regards,
LSBF Social Media Team

Is lsbf listed on the acca approved centre list?

Latest

Trending

Trending