The Student Room Group

King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evilzadi
Don't start thinking about rejection. They do have a really high number of applicants and they did say that some might hear from them a bit later than the rest. just give it some time :smile:

So have you managed to log on to your myApplication yet? In your emails somewhere they should be an email with registration details, and your username will be your email and they will give you some obscure password :tongue:

In your hotmail or whatever try search 'web admissions system' and it should come up.

once you are on to myApplication you will find on the left hand side a tab with interview invitation (if you got one) and on that page you will need to confirm you will be attending.

Good luck!
I think you will find it difficult to go through six years studying hard for a subject you are not remotely interested in
Reply 1382
Original post by RectalExamination
So have you managed to log on to your myApplication yet? In your emails somewhere they should be an email with registration details, and your username will be your email and they will give you some obscure password :tongue:

In your hotmail or whatever try search 'web admissions system' and it should come up.

once you are on to myApplication you will find on the left hand side a tab with interview invitation (if you got one) and on that page you will need to confirm you will be attending.

Good luck!

I couldnt find the email so i just went through mu ucas post which had the details in it. the password isnt working for some reason but i 'm gonna call them first thing in the morning so it should be fine.
Original post by evilzadi
I couldnt find the email so i just went through mu ucas post which had the details in it. the password isnt working for some reason but i 'm gonna call them first thing in the morning so it should be fine.

myApplication has nothing to do with UCAS, id be surprised if you find anything on it on there. Last year when I applied to biomed at kings they only registered me when they made me an offer whilst this year I got it after I applied (some months after though). Make sure you call them to clear it up, they will deal with it just make sure you call early, and definitely before 3 because sometimes they leave early from previous times I have tried to call them.
Reply 1384
Original post by greenford
not jokin....typical asian parents..for them a job is wither a doctor, lawyer or engineer... If iget in Ill be happy and i will do it...but im not interested in medicine...still i got two interviews BM6 and kings.... I would rather do economics and management coz that's something I am passionate about

Surely a degree in economics is equally 'respectable' if thats what your parents are worried about. Besides, did you not explain to them that it is YOU who will be going to university, and hence it us YOUR choice as to what you study and what you do for the rest of your life?
You can't spend your entire life trying to make other people happy.

Also, I was reading back through the thread and saw that your interview is at 10?
So's mine.
Look forward to seeing you there.

And dudes, congrats to all those with interviews :biggrin:
And for those who have not heard yet - do not give up hope (:
I don't suppose anyone else here is applying for deferred entry?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1385
Original post by RectalExamination
myApplication has nothing to do with UCAS, id be surprised if you find anything on it on there. Last year when I applied to biomed at kings they only registered me when they made me an offer whilst this year I got it after I applied (some months after though). Make sure you call them to clear it up, they will deal with it just make sure you call early, and definitely before 3 because sometimes they leave early from previous times I have tried to call them.

my ucas post includes any post i have from uni's so it was the king's letter that i got my password from, but yeah i'm gonna be on the phone by 8am. thanks
Reply 1386
OMG!!!
king's just emailed me saying i need to respond to my req on their portal.
INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
9th of march at 4!!!!
Original post by Craydot
OMG!!!
INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
9th of march at 4!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!:smile:
just realised I didn't give a big congratulations to all the interviewees :biggrin:
Original post by greenford
not jokin....typical asian parents..for them a job is wither a doctor, lawyer or engineer... If iget in Ill be happy and i will do it...but im not interested in medicine...still i got two interviews BM6 and kings.... I would rather do economics and management coz that's something I am passionate about

People like you piss me off.
Original post by firestar101

dont really care about you m8...so can piss off
Original post by Craydot
OMG!!!
INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
9th of march at 4!!!!

well done lol

still aint got mine.....

why i am the only one who hasnt got it yet.......
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1392
Original post by kingsmod1
well done lol

still aint got mine.....

i checked my portal on thursday even, had nothing..maybe someone declined or something.
well done lol

still aint got mine.....

Me and Miss Purple haven't either so quit moaning!
Original post by Master.K

me too, i havent got one :frown:
Reply 1395
Original post by firestar101

his attitude will come through at interview. the selectors can tell straight away what you are like in person through body language etc. your ps might have been good enough to get 2 interviews but are YOU good enough to get an offer?

the wand chooses the wizard
Original post by Master.K

dun kno!
Original post by Craydot
i checked my portal on thursday even, had nothing..maybe someone declined or something.

it came on friday then init?
Reply 1398
it came on friday then init?

Yeah probably! or thursday afternoon onwards
Original post by Craydot
Yeah probably! or thursday afternoon onwards

ok, well congratulations!

so if they put interview tab on mine, they wuld send email first to remind me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending