The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing? My you people are dull. Ill start off. I used white vinegar in my sisters fruit squash to dilute it instead of water. :smug: she was vomitting for hours.
Reply 2
You sound like a nice person. :h:
Reply 3
failingatm
Nothing? My you people are dull. Ill start off. I used white vinegar in my sisters fruit squash to dilute it instead of water. :smug: she was vomitting for hours.

There's entire threads dedicated to this very subject. Use the search next time but until then ive grown cress in someones carpet at uni after picking it up on this website
I mark A-level exams and i just make up the grades lololololol.
Reply 5
dickydense
There's entire threads dedicated to this very subject. Use the search next time but until then ive grown cress in someones carpet at uni after picking it up on this website

My bad. :colonhash:

:lolwut:
Reply 6
I haven't done many exciting pranks, just tying peoples door handles together so they can't get out type thing.
My cousins when they were at university moved a vending machine in front of someone's door, so when they opened it all they could do was buy chocolate. They also broke into someone's room via their balcony, and built a snowman in the middle of the floor.
I put on a balaclava, broke into my friend's house at night and stabbed him while he was sleeping! It was so funny at the hospital the next day when I told him it was me! You should've seen his face lol
Reply 8
When my mate was on holiday I put an inflatable sheep through his letterbox:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9
Me & 3 of my friends went into my mates hotel room when we were on holiday & super glued 4 chairs to the ceiling. We had to stand there for like an hour. The cleaner came in the next day & our mate got kicked out of the hotel. Good times.
Reply 10
I killed someone's child.
Reply 11
Mann18
I killed someone's child.

:hand:
On a school trip in year 10, we went to this sort of country manor type place and we got sorted into groups and sent to different parts of the manor to sleep. Each group had a different teacher to look after them and ours would come into the room in the morning and wake us. Anyway, on the last night, we managed to get a picture of this teacher printed out and a couple of condoms which we put milk into and put them both on one of our friend's beds just before the teacher entered the room. He came in, was about to wake us, spotted the bed with the condoms and picture of him, examined it for a bit and walked out. We then sat through breakfast watching this teacher cast weird looks at our friend.
Reply 13
i convinced a mate we were smoking a jeffey (spliff with tonnnes of different drugs including weed crack heroin meph etc)
he got some mental trip from it and thought he was halucinating and started goign a bit mad

all it was was tobacco!! his face when i told him was priceless

(real drugs are bad though guys)
Addzter
On a school trip in year 10, we went to this sort of country manor type place and we got sorted into groups and sent to different parts of the manor to sleep. Each group had a different teacher to look after them and ours would come into the room in the morning and wake us. Anyway, on the last night, we managed to get a picture of this teacher printed out and a couple of condoms which we put milk into and put them both on one of our friend's beds just before the teacher entered the room. He came in, was about to wake us, spotted the bed with the condoms and picture of him, examined it for a bit and walked out. We then sat through breakfast watching this teacher cast weird looks at our friend.

lol thats brilliant
At a party i put cellophane over the toilet rim.
Reply 16
Addzter

:rofl: Genius.
Reply 17
Fight-or-Flight
i changed my voice and rang my friends telling him that the university of Hull would like to invite you for an interview to study Business management because of your bravery to apply despite your AS grades dont meet our requirements at all. The interview will be held on 5th of February. Please be at the Business school main building at 9:30 and ask one of the receptionists. We look very much forward to meeting you. (He got a DDEU in his AS and had put that in his UCAS application too!!!).
He thought he had an interview, but 2 weeks later he got his rejection. So he rang up the university of Hull to know why they CHANGED their minds hahahah. And the admission personnel were like :lolwut:

That's not a prank.
That's needlessly cruel.
And this coming from a guy who killed someone's child for a prank.
A good mate of mine was moving to Dubai and we were all going to get together in the evening for a little goodbye meal. I told her that I couldn't come but me and thos other mate of mine came with the idea that I'd dress in a veil and hijab and pretend I was a relative of another mate of mine that she had to bring along who couldn't speak English. So when I walked into the resteraunt, i had a Gym bag on my back, wearing proper guy shoes and all the waiter were just staring at me thinking wtf was going on haha. I had eye-lines and all sorts put on me and had to laugh like a girl & just nod to stuff everyone said since I couldn't speak English :L. When she came in, she just said hi to me and then ignored me the rest of the time and I could tell she was pissed off some randomer had come down since she started bitching about me to the girl next to her. I then took off the veil whilst she had her back turned to me and called her, she looked at me screamed really really loudly and almost fainted whilst all of us just cracked up and laughed. Was hilarious!
Reply 19
I once told a friend that 'guapo' means waiter in spanish when we were in Spain. She kept calling the waiter 'guapo'. He was like 'gracias señorita'. :p:
Guapo actually means 'hot guy' :p:

That's all I can think of tbh :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending