The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ish90an

c) There's a homeless guy I see everyday on the way to university. On a particularly rainy day, I walked towards him, put my hand in my pocket as if I was fishing for change and then pulled out an empty palm and walked away chuckling. The look of happiness changing to crushing disappointment was one of the funniest sights I've seen.

That's horrible :mad:
I was 14 or 15 at the time and living at my aunt's in Billericay. What happened is I arrived back at hers after school and hid upstairs. My granny and cousin came in and called my name and when I didn't answer they assumed I was on my way back. An hour passed and I still hadn't arrived home so they called the school. I wasn't there. I must be on my way home in traffic.

Another hour passed and I still hadn't arrived. It was 6 now and they were rather worried. Give it half an hour and I casually walk downstairs into the kitchen and say hi. Got me a good telling off and sent to my room :biggrin:

Done the old clingfilm over the toilet seat one.

My cousin asked me to make him a drink of apple juice and being the person I am, I did. However, rather than 1/5 juice 4/5 water I did it the other way round. I don't know or remember what happened next because I was incredibly drunk due to me breaking the rules and drinking my aunts pricey vodka neat :teehee:

One thing that I still do is either sneak up behind my mum or wait for her to come out of a room and just stand there silently until she sees me and screams. Never fails to work.
Reply 62
in our uni flat we collected magners cans for the whole year then barricaded my friends doorway with them. Literally - we taped them all together so she couldnt get out. It was lols. :woo:
Last year I had a housemate who believed pretty much anything you told him in a serious tone of voice. We exploited this shamelessly and over the course of the year had him believing any number of things, such as Tibetans having tunnels all through the Earth, with secret listening posts.
Our crowning achievement, though, was the time we got him to believe in the truffle fairy ^_^ I made a batch of truffles and then left most of them out on the table. We carefully engineered it so that he ate the last truffle. When he was out of the room, we replaced it with one from the fridge. We heard his surprised yells from the streets and he spent the rest of the day trying to find the other truffles ^_^
ish90an
c) There's a homeless guy I see everyday on the way to university. On a particularly rainy day, I walked towards him, put my hand in my pocket as if I was fishing for change and then pulled out an empty palm and walked away chuckling. The look of happiness changing to crushing disappointment was one of the funniest sights I've seen.

That's just cruel. :yep:
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
4 of my mates pissed in an empty Strongbow can, put it in the freezer to cool, then gave it to a guy they didn't like, one of them saying he'd opened it and decided he no longer wanted it. Needless to say, the guy drank it all without even realising it was piss.

Ewwwwwww that's nasty lol

Latest

Trending

Trending