The Student Room Group

A Level choice

Hi All,
Joined up as need help with A level choice, need to do it urgently.
Got GCSE, A * in maths , chemistry, physics, music, biology, geography. A in english lit and lang, Spanish and Latin. Disappointed with Spanish ( as hd
Choices are Biology, Chemistry, Geography.

Really like these but want to do PE as 4th option, or Music tech.Mum says not good idea better to do physics or Maths as Unis like these better. Any Advice. Can I do Physics as a 4th without doing maths? No idea what I what to do , but do like all sport,
Thanks
Reply 1
Well done with ur results :biggrin: i got 3A*, 7As and 2 Bs :/
- i like the choices that you've taken - but PHYSICS is harrrrrd - you need to be naturally clever at it - if i were u i would take Maths - unis love maths and chem - plus ur not taking all 3 sciences and geog - it shows that ur versitle

ohhh - take mechanics in maths - similar to physics :smile: Finally.......... take Maths :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks,
Not sure about Maths as prefer Physics, but maybe good idea I could only do it to As?
Reply 3
If you want to do PE, do it.
You have 3 very respected subjects alongside it. Top unis prefer you to have at least 2 of the most respected options, so your fine.
I'm doing 3 respected subjects alongside Drama and I'm hoping to go to a top uni!
Do PE :smile:
Reply 4
:hmmm: Yeah I know.
But loads of people say I am just repeating myself as there is a lot of Biology etc in P.E?

Latest