The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Which assist against Spurs and wasn't the one against Pool a corner?

Zab got the assist against Villareal (to aguero iirc).
Original post by Mess.
:facepalm2: That has no relevance to such a nonsensical post. I would hope that they are a troll rather than sitting there searching out 'conspiracies' :rofl2:

There is no conspiracy. Nobody has any interest what the freemasons and the illuminati are, and I don't give two ****s if the world ends in 2012.

However, don't think that the English aren't capable of what the Italians, Chinese etc are regularly found to do. Get off your high horse and recognise that you aren't the island upholding integrity in the face of UEFA/FIFA. Don't think that because the Daily Mail isn't reporting it, it doesn't exist.
Original post by warwickorbristol
Which assist against Spurs and wasn't the one against Pool a corner?

Zab got the assist against Villareal (to aguero iirc).
The one for the opener against Spurs. I can't remember the Pool one, might have been, still doesn't take away if you are good set piece taker. The assist was given as Silva's in the Villarreal game.
Reply 2963
Do us a favour lads. :yy:

DESTROY THEM.
Original post by queenjaneapproximately
There is no conspiracy. Nobody has any interest what the freemasons and the illuminati are, and I don't give two ****s if the world ends in 2012.

However, don't think that the English aren't capable of what the Italians, Chinese etc are regularly found to do. Get off your high horse and recognise that you aren't the island upholding integrity in the face of UEFA/FIFA. Don't think that because the Daily Mail isn't reporting it, it doesn't exist.

Are we to pretend that anything of what you just said actually makes any sense whatsoever? Because it didn't.
i feel really sorry for the likes of kompany, hart and aguero.

they always put in a stalwart performance for city and are constantly let down by a few individuals - they put in title deserving efforts, yet do not get their just rewards
Reply 2967
Kompany is still by far the best CB in the league

Tank.
Reply 2968
So the team with the plastic fans win the league over the team with the plastic players.
Reply 2969
What sort of tactics was Macini playing??? I knew it as well, clueess tactics.
Arsenal are just better IMO. Next season I think we will finish above you guys. Balotelli should just be sold now.
As I said no Silva, completely dominated in midfield 40% possesion before the sending off, 74% of passes find their target. Terrible display, especially with the loss of Yaya. 2 shots on target. Just threw the league.

Before the conspiracies start, number 1 culprit.

Spoiler

Reply 2972
Nice to see the Arsenal fans crawling out the woodwork.

We deserved to lose mind.
Original post by TM94
Kompany is still by far the best CB in the league

Tank.

I think Koscielny has proved his worth today, he had Ageuro in his pocket from the get-go. Very close to Kompany in my opinion but Kompany was bossing RVP in the air today, beast of a player.
Original post by In2deep
I think Koscielny has proved his worth today, he had Ageuro in his pocket from the get-go. Very close to Kompany in my opinion but Kompany was bossing RVP in the air today, beast of a player.

Those 2 and Evans have been the 3 best performing CB's in the league.
Original post by rorydaredking
Those 2 and Evans have been the 3 best performing CB's in the league.

Woah, easy, Evans has played better slightly in the absence of Vidic, he was hopeless before!
Original post by rainbow_kisses
Woah, easy, Evans has played better slightly in the absence of Vidic, he was hopeless before!

If we are still talking about "before" then clearly vidic is the best CB in the league.
Original post by rainbow_kisses

Not lost a game hes played since the 1-6
Reply 2978
Original post by darkshadow1111
If we are still talking about "before" then clearly vidic is the best CB in the league.

Don't kid yourself. Kompany overtook him this season, even when Vidic was fit.
Original post by Laertes
Don't kid yourself. Kompany overtook him this season, even when Vidic was fit.

This is impossible to say, tbh, given Vidic hasn't been fit for the majority of the season.

Quick Reply

Latest