The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

mousey
hmm i wonder who they were.

I met Mariana the other day, although i don't think she realises, we have the same language seminar, and then she sat next to me in a philosophy lecture. O and Rachel has the same Drama seminar as me, and i asked her if she was alright, (because i'd said my name and i thought she knew who i was) but maybe it didn't register.

Hello to you both by the way, that was me! xx

Ah!

*******s, lol... I'm so stupid. I'm really sorry, I'm so rubbish at this! As you will know!

I really liked your skirt :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 141
Now see, you really are rubbish, as i wasn't wearing a skirt. :P

I was dressed quire slobbily. Ok you'll know me now (i hope) i was outside the English corridor sitting on the wall with my friend who was on the phone and i was writing her messages? I went to sit next to you, but you apologised and sat across from us instead, i think you were waiting for someone? xx
mousey
Now see, you really are rubbish, as i wasn't wearing a skirt. :P

I was dressed quire slobbily. Ok you'll know me now (i hope) i was outside the English corridor sitting on the wall with my friend who was on the phone and i was writing her messages? I went to sit next to you, but you apologised and sat across from us instead, i think you were waiting for someone? xx

Oh yeahhh, sorry lol. Got you :smile:

I misread the original post and thought you sat next to ME in a philosophy lecture, because the girl I sat next to in my philosophy class said to me 'We're in the same drama group, remember?' and I didn't and she was all embarassed that I couldn't remember her. I liked her skirt, lol.

Now I DO remember you. Come and smack me round the head next time you see me :biggrin:
Reply 143
yay :biggrin:

By the way, my friend was xXxFreyaxXx
Oh! Lol, I bet you both thought I was an utter numpty!
just about right then...
Reply 146
mousey
yay :biggrin:

By the way, my friend was xXxFreyaxXx

Ooh my student mum's called Freya! :biggrin: have only seen her once though. *ahh feels so neglected*
Reply 147
mousey
hmm i wonder who they were.

I met Mariana the other day, although i don't think she realises, we have the same language seminar, and then she sat next to me in a philosophy lecture. O and Rachel has the same Drama seminar as me, and i asked her if she was alright, (because i'd said my name and i thought she knew who i was) but maybe it didn't register.

Hello to you both by the way, that was me! xx

vUaT? I hazz le met uu but didn't not le realize??!! :eek:
well that sucks... nice to meet you then!!! why didn't you say something like "mariana you stupidhead its me" that whould be appropriate for a next encounter. sadly enough we don't share a lang seminar couse I went to the wrong one.....yes very embarassing.... anyway hope to run into you again, just come up to me and say the stupidhead line. i should see you around, if not in lectuers, in the hue stu bar which i like better then the darby bar....
:smile:
Reply 148
Ok cool :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending