The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Quite.
Reply 2
I don't foresee this ending well
I wish I knew it was so easy to get into Oxbridge... I guess virtually everyone getting rejected from Oxbridge in my year were just lying then? The only one to get in from my year wasn't on EMA.

You are clearly an idiot which probably explains the discrimination you feel there is. It's not because you are middle class, its because of your personality.
attiegina
To make way for lazy, poor people who don't provide for their children? This comprises discrimination in the form of university places where a dumbo with DDE at A-level will get an Oxbridge place as long as he's getting EMA.

Welcome to Britain under the ConDems.

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
Reply 5
callum9999
You are clearly an idiot which probably explains the discrimination you feel there is. It's not because you are middle class, its because of your personality.

LOL
I would like to use my first post on this forum to declare the OP an idiot.
I know! It's really apparent that the Tories discriminate against the middle classes and are increasing the ammount of places in top Universities for those who've practically failed A-Level.
Reply 8
attiegina
To make way for lazy, poor people who don't provide for their children? This comprises discrimination in the form of university places where a dumbo with DDE at A-level will get an Oxbridge place as long as he's getting EMA.

Examples?
Or not.
Reply 10
Oh I knew that none of you would accept the truth.

Just go back to your ******* council houses and smoke yourselves silly.
Broken Social Gene
I would like to use my first post on this forum to declare the OP an idiot.

Welcome. I think you'll go down very well here.
attiegina
Oh I knew that none of you would accept the truth.

Just go back to your ******* council houses and smoke yourselves silly.

You're either not considering the issue in any detail, or you're a troll.

Explain your position or get back under your bridge.
Reply 13
I'd like to think since I read almost exactly this same argument no less than a week ago, nobody's going to rise to it this time. Fingers crossed.

OP, you're an idiot. Case closed.
Reply 14
What a 'tard.
Reply 15
Already done

stop bringing up.
Because people resent the fact that there are those who are richer and more successful than them. They want them to be brought down to their level.
Reply 17
It was the same under Labour.
attiegina

Please do not take a fictional Disney character into it!

What has Dumbo ever done to you? :eek:
Reply 19

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending