The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Probably not
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I won't get mine until the enrolment thing in the week, so I assume it's the same for most people.
Reply 3
Probs not, I've been keen to get my final yr timetable so I can plan how many lectures I can miss in order to to work experience :wink: but to no avail. From what I remember of the last two years we normally dont get them until freshers week. x
As above. But if you know your likely modules then help is at hand

https://admin.exeter.ac.uk/academic/timetable/tt/2010/module/

:smile: In advance...your welcome. I'm in a cocky mood. sorrry
Reply 5
They're all there already, just not personal ones :smile:
Reply 6
You usually get them at the start of freshers. In my freshers year i got sent a welcome pack to my home before i went with a timetable attached. I couldn't understand it though - it was all codes and stuff (which I later learned are room codes and module codes) so it wasn't any help anyway.
Seems like they've scrapped doing this as its clearly unhelpful.
Reply 7
Smem
You usually get them at the start of freshers. In my freshers year i got sent a welcome pack to my home before i went with a timetable attached. I couldn't understand it though - it was all codes and stuff (which I later learned are room codes and module codes) so it wasn't any help anyway.
Seems like they've scrapped doing this as its clearly unhelpful.

Yep, I've managed to find my module ones, but have no idea what all the codes mean, there are loads of overlaps, so they can't all be my classes :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Livilah
Yep, I've managed to find my module ones, but have no idea what all the codes mean, there are loads of overlaps, so they can't all be my classes :s-smilie:

It is actually not so bad, just you need to give it a time.
For example you and I will have History and Society in the Middle East which has code ARA1009.

On the schedule plan you can see ARA1009_L1/01 where L1 is type of class and 01 is a group. Given that there is only one ARA1009_L1/01 and no ARA1009_L1/02 or 03, it is probably lecture attended by everybody in the year.

On the other hand you have the same subject with different sets of codes - ARA1009_L2/03 or ARA1009_L2/01. Now L2 probably indicates seminar and you are supposed to attend only one, but there are more groups composed from smaller amount of people. These are those overlaps you mentioned.

Hope I helped :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending