The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Sunflower_pepe
Just received an offer for International Relations!!! Definitely my firm choice...I am soooo happy :biggrin:

well done! what grades did they ask for? i really hope they give me an offer for intl relations soon..
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by adel91
well done! what grades did they ask for? i really hope they give me an offer for intl relations soon..

I am an international student and the grades are different for me :smile: They answer after two weeks though. Wish you best of luck :tongue:
Reply 182
Applied to do physics, any1 else apply to do physics :biggrin:?
Original post by Tap
got a geography with economics offer last night - ABB

Congrats - I'm looking to do a similar course - Geography with Management, Loughborough's my first choice but I've got QMUL on there as well, probably my insurance. I'll need to get some offers first though!
It's been 2 weeks and no acknowledgement- is this common?
Reply 185
Original post by londonjack
Whos going to the open day on the 15th of december ?

Where did you find out that there is an open day then, I thought it was only in september? Or is it when they give you an offer?
Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (4 year SW) (F127)

:biggrin:
Two weeks ago I received an email inviting me to an interview. I replied saying I couldn't attend either date as I had interviews from other universities on the listed days. They haven't replied back, but also haven't rejected me (yet) - is this normal?
Last week got a conditional offer for history and politics, woo!
Original post by xnatalie01x
It's been 2 weeks and no acknowledgement- is this common?

It took me three weeks so thats pretty common :smile:
Original post by allystar
Where did you find out that there is an open day then, I thought it was only in september? Or is it when they give you an offer?

Yeah the open day I got the invite for was due to the fact I got an offer I dont think its one of those open days avaliable to everyone
Original post by katielou1993
Last week got a conditional offer for history and politics, woo!

Well done i got a conditional for the same course last week aswell :smile: Is it gonna be one of your choices ?
Reply 192
Original post by Sade67
Applied to do physics, any1 else apply to do physics :biggrin:?

Yeeaaahhhhh got an offer for physics a couple of weeks ago :biggrin:
Reply 193
Yeah the open day I got the invite for was due to the fact I got an offer I dont think its one of those open days avaliable to everyone

Oh righto hopefully ill get an offer soon then because i really want to go and have a nosey around!
Reply 194
Whos going to the open day on the 15th of december ?

Me!
Letter just came for it. I'm really excited :biggrin:
Original post by Lyddii
Me!
Letter just came for it. I'm really excited :biggrin:

:smile:
what did you get the offer for ?
international business hopefully
Reply 197
:smile:
what did you get the offer for ?

Industrial Design and Technology :biggrin:
You?
Reply 198
Well well, havn't been on this site in forever. But good luck future freshers. Study hard and get in, you wont be disappointed! It's great here.
Looks like no one on this thread has applied for Sociology :frown:
I've gotten offers from all 4 of my other universities, just waiting for Loughborough now!
Definitely my wildcard, so I have no idea what it's like! Anyone care to share? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending