The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Official Loughborough Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to do Sport and Exercise Science. I'm getting pretty anxious cause I havent heard back and they've had my application for just over a month. Just wondering if this is normal? And how long roughly its taking sport science people to get offers? Also how are they responding? e-mail? letter? etc
Cheers!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 381
Original post by Félix_x
Congratulations! Where else did you apply?

Salford and Sheffield for Aeronautical Engineering (MEng at Salford and BEng at Sheffied). Nottingham for Mechanical Engineering (BEng) (I'd take up Aerospace modules :tongue:) and York for Avionics (MEng).

Got an unconditional from Salford and an Interview at York> I've heard nothing from Sheffield or Nottingham :rolleyes:

Your sig says UCAS 2010, where did you go in the end? :smile:
Original post by lm_92

Your sig says UCAS 2010, where did you go in the end? :smile:

UCAS 2010-2011. He's at the same stage as you. :wink:
Reply 383
Original post by Potally_Tissed
UCAS 2010-2011. He's at the same stage as you. :wink:

Ah, my bad. TSR noob here :s-smilie:
Original post by lm_92
Ah, my bad. TSR noob here :s-smilie:

In fairness most people put 2011, but since it showed his offers I checked his recent posts to be sure. :smile:
Reply 385
In fairness most people put 2011, but since it showed his offers I checked his recent posts to be sure. :smile:

Correct. Nubs. It did originally say 2011. However I will change it back - to prevent future confusion - as I actually commence in 2011.
Reply 386

I thought so, that's what threw me. However, i think there must be an element of fatigue in the mix too: Up until this point I've been reading your username as something else, wondering how it was acceptable :colondollar:

Any other Aeronautical Engineering Loughborough applicants here?
Original post by jit987
Mathematics G100, got the offer in November :smile:. So just need the grades because it will be my firm too :biggrin:

it will be my firm too

my offer is aac/abb
Reply 388
Original post by NightKings
it will be my firm too

my offer is aac/abb

Same + Minimum of B in AS F.Maths
Applied for Sports and Exercise Science with AAB so Probably wont get an offer lol
Reply 390
Original post by newtoniancox
Applied for Sports and Exercise Science with AAB so Probably wont get an offer lol

Hi,
I am waiting to hear as well, when did you apply? I have applied for Sport and Exercise Science and Sports Science with Management in November. Somebody on here has offer of ABB so you might be OK, Good Luck!
Reply 391
Waiting to hear back for Computer Science with Foundation Year, still hopeful!
Original post by Andopolis
Waiting to hear back for Computer Science with Foundation Year, still hopeful!

Did you get a letter about an open day?

I got one, and got an offer a month later (December)
Reply 393
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Did you get a letter about an open day?

I got one, and got an offer a month later (December)

Not yet no. I only decided to apply pretty late on, my app went off on Jan 9th...Hope I didn't leave it too late :s-smilie:
Reply 394
i got offered an unconditional place to do psychology :biggrin: but im on a gap year and already have grades so maybe thats why, but come september im going there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 395
Conditional offer for Aerospace ABB :smile: Now just got to get the grades!!
Reply 396
Original post by karunada
Has anyone heard from Loughborough for the course Accounting and Financial Management?

Hey I got a conditional offer from loughborough 2 weeks ago for accounting and financial Management :smile:...
If you get an offer are you going to firm it ??
Reply 397
Original post by IanLim93
Offer for Accounting and Financial Management 4 year sandwich course :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:woo: :woo: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulationss :biggrin: I got an offer for the same course. Are you going to firm loughborough ? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 398
Original post by Mark Arsenal
I've applied to do Sport and Exercise Science. I'm getting pretty anxious cause I havent heard back and they've had my application for just over a month. Just wondering if this is normal? And how long roughly its taking sport science people to get offers? Also how are they responding? e-mail? letter? etc
Cheers!

Hi, Have you heard anything from Loughborough yet? I'm still waiting :frown:
Interview on 12th March for Economics :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending