The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Skydiving.

Adrenaline is the best high EVER, whether you get it from concerts, jumping off high things (like me :p:) or anything else.

Not technically a substance you can take, but it is legal and it gets you high :smile:
f00ddude
if i asked someone if they did drugs and they included alcohol and tobacco, id just think what a ****

Lovely..

I say it to make a point, that alcohol and tobacco are drugs, no different from illegal drugs apart from the fact they happen to be legal...

Out of curiosity, do you do drugs? Other than alcohol and tobacco of course.

Someones asks me, i always say, 'well apart from alcohol and tobacco obviously... etc..' didn't realise that made me a **** or whatever 4 letter word you used, but **** i guess i must be...
To people saying you should stick to illegal drugs such as MDMA - I totally agree as long as they're pure. But so many illegal drugs are cut with crap, so whethere they're legal or not - you're taking a risk. NRG1 is still legal I think. I'd give that a go.
f00ddude
yeh well done, im arguing there not drugs in the sense the OPS talkign about

so if your ever asked "have you tried drugs?" you come out with oh yeh, ive done caffiene niccotine parecetemol etc etc?

Recreational drugs (What the OP is talking about) are a sub-set of the set drugs as a whole. Giving the answer paracetamol is a perfectly valid answer to the question 'Have you taken drugs?'.

I'm really confused as to what your definition of a recreational drug is. Nicotine is used recreationally, people don't take it for a medical condition and it's not something people do just because they want to, it produces a mild buzz (I.e a nicotine rush) which while not overly strong, is certainly still a high. It's addictive, it's incredibly damaging, more so than LSD, Ecstacy, Magic Mushrooms, Solvent, Steroids etc. It seems to me the only difference between it and other 'recreational drugs' is the fact that it's widely used and accepted in society and that it only has a 'mild high'. Is your definition of a recreational drug therefore that it has to be shunned by society and only have mild effects? If so, you're even stupider than I thought.

Like I said earlier, the context is irrelevant. A drug is a drug. You cannot argue that it isn't a drug in a particular context. That's the second time I've said that now. You can say "I think the OP is looking for a recreational drug with a bit more of an effect than shisha" but this isn't what you've said.
penniroyaltea
To people saying you should stick to illegal drugs such as MDMA - I totally agree as long as they're pure. But so many illegal drugs are cut with crap, so whethere they're legal or not - you're taking a risk. NRG1 is still legal I think. I'd give that a go.

I most certainly would not. I've heard some bad stories about that one.

Illegal drugs are cut with crap, but, mdma , is usually quite pure, if you know what to look for. Pills on the other hand - could be a number of drugs, and most of the time 0% MDMA.
Reply 85
You Failed
Recreational drugs (What the OP is talking about) are a sub-set of the set drugs as a whole. Giving the answer paracetamol is a perfectly valid answer to the question 'Have you taken drugs?'.

I'm really confused as to what your definition of a recreational drug is. Nicotine is used recreationally, people don't take it for a medical condition and it's not something people do just because they want to, it produces a mild buzz (I.e a nicotine rush) which while not overly strong, is certainly still a high. It's addictive, it's incredibly damaging, more so than LSD, Ecstacy, Magic Mushrooms, Solvent, Steroids etc. It seems to me the only difference between it and other 'recreational drugs' is the fact that it's widely used and accepted in society and that it only has a 'mild high'. Is your definition of a recreational drug therefore that it has to be shunned by society and only have mild effects? If so, you're even stupider than I thought.

Like I said earlier, the context is irrelevant. A drug is a drug. You cannot argue that it isn't a drug in a particular context. That's the second time I've said that now. You can say "I think the OP is looking for a recreational drug with a bit more of an effect than shisha" but this isn't what you've said.

out of interest, what form of autism do u suffer from?
Spetznaaz
I most certainly would not. I've heard some bad stories about that one.

Illegal drugs are cut with crap, but, mdma , is usually quite pure, if you know what to look for. Pills on the other hand - could be a number of drugs, and most of the time 0% MDMA.

right enough, I just looked up NRG1 reviews etc online and it has a pretty bad rep. apparently "benzo fury" is kind of like the new mephedrone but I'm not saying this from first hand experience. I personally had some really good times on meph, but like most things, folk being irresponsible led to it being banned
f00ddude
out of interest, what form of autism do u suffer from?

Another ad hominem? Seriously? Okay.

Out of interest, what form of retardation do you suffer? You didn't manage to respond with one decent argument, you changed what you were arguing about half way through (Short-term memory loss too?), you failed to use they're instead of there even after I pointed out your continuous misuse of you're and your. Do you have problems remembering which way round your trousers go and how to do up your buttons too? Do you have to get help crossing the road as well? I know it's hard to realise but cars are fast and heavy and if they were to hit you, you might die. We wouldn't want that would we?
Reply 88
You Failed
Another ad hominem? Seriously? Okay.

Out of interest, what form of retardation do you suffer? You didn't manage to respond with one decent argument, you changed what you were arguing about half way through (Short-term memory loss too?), you failed to use they're instead of there even after I pointed out your continuous misuse of you're and your. Do you have problems remembering which way round your trousers go and how to do up your buttons too? Do you have to get help crossing the road as well? I know it's hard to realise but cars are fast and heavy and if they were to hit you, you might die. We wouldn't want that would we?

well i proved my point yet you continued to argue in a way which reminds me of someone i know with aspergers so asumed you must suffer from something similar really
and btw its the internet, your and you're cam mean the same thing the same way the word "lol" is aporpriate
f00ddude
well i proved my point yet you continued to argue in a way which reminds me of someone i know with aspergers so asumed you must suffer from something similar really
and btw its the internet, your and you're cam mean the same thing the same way the word "lol" is aporpriate

It's okay, people with mental disabilities like yours tend to view the world in an incorrect way, often thinking they have done something correctly when in fact what they have produced is complete nonsense. Just like your apparent 'point' that you 'proved'. The more you post the more I'm beginning to believe that you are actually retarded, seriously, "It's the internet so english doesn't work the same here". You. Are. Stupid.

Aporpriate? Really? Wow.
thejonsmith
:sigh:

Evidently, as you've just displayed, you don't have the mental faculties to work out what I was saying with the comment.

You get wound up way too easily! :p:
Kyle3000
I don't mean things online, I mean things you can go and buy that are legal, for example poppers, which arn't really a high, but I think you get what I mean

Thanks

beer and fags do me :biggrin:
Phenazepam. Go nuts. Try not to OD.
Reply 93
SadSpread
Best high? that all depends what sorta high you're after..Salvia is the most hardcore legal high I've come accross, however Im sure many would not consider it the best. I would strongly advise alot of research before trying it (and not just watching people trip out on youtube).

To echo Spetznaaz's comments, research thoroughly before you try any unfamiliar substances, many "legal highs" do nothing and would just be a waste of money but some of those that do are able to deliver a shock to the body/mind far harsher than many illegal drugs out there... do not assume legal=safe and definitely dont assume legal=tame.

I love Salvia.
Out of all the things I've used, illegal/legal, it is one of my favs.

Alot of my friends hate salvia, for the same reason I love it. It is intense. Alot more intense then most illegal highs.

A 'high' being legal, doesnt make it any safer then an illegal high, so no point treating them dif.

Latest