The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Colbert
Don't suppose you could update your list? :flute:

Looks like it's now gone up from 10 to 15. :frown: I need to watch more films.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Tabers
Looks like it's now gone up from 10 to 15. :frown: I need to watch more films.

Thank you very much :h: I only asked because you were the only person who had seen less films than me. Now I am the least cultured person on TSR :gah:

Ape Gone Insane
x

Update the list please bbz :kiss:
Original post by Colbert
Thank you very much :h: I only asked because you were the only person who had seen less films than me. Now I am the least cultured person on TSR :gah:

Update the list please bbz :kiss:

Done. You are now, officially, the lowest ranking member on the leaderboard. :colone:
Reply 383
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Updated the list. :work:

I aim to improve my score, plenty of films on there are ones I have really been meaning to watch for a long time.
Original post by tface

I aim to improve my score, plenty of films on there are ones I have really been meaning to watch for a long time.

Added to the list. :h:
Reply 385
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Added to the list. :h:

Cheers, also I noticed that around to 100/250 mark on the list a few are in the wrong place (including you :ninja:).

not really
Original post by tface
Cheers, also I noticed that around to 100/250 mark on the list a few are in the wrong place (including you :ninja:).

Edited. :ninja: Yeah, peoples' lists update automatically when they choose to update it, but I have to go in and manually change each position. :colonhash:
Reply 388
I got 87 which I feel is not too shabby considering I didn't know this list existed until today :redface:)
Reply 389

Feeling I should try and pursue this a little, some I haven't heard of in there.
Reply 390

pretty bad :colondollar:
Reply 391

Not sure about some of the foreign films though, I knew Pans Labyrinths Spanish name but I don't know any of the other films.
Someone displace me so that I feel less of a loser.
Reply 393
Quite surprised by my total...

I thought it would be closer to 200 :frown:
Reply 394
Reply 396

That number will go up though :sadnod:
Updated:

Quick Reply

Latest