Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

I recieved an offer for English on the 25th October! :biggrin:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 781
Original post by SirLauberlot
Anyone get the On-Line Applicant Services login details today? I still don't have an offer but got that... anyone know if it comes hand-in-hand with an offer?! :smile:

Yeah I got it too. I didn't get the login details but it did ask me to login to my online account. Was surprised because I haven't even registered lol.
Reply 782
Original post by GarethEvans
I recieved an offer for English on the 25th October! :biggrin:

Well done! I've got an interview for mechanical engineering - any fellow engineers applied?
Reply 783
anyone had any requests for portfolios for architecture yet?
Reply 784
Applying for Biomedical Sciences :-) Will hopefully be sending my application off next week. My sixth form are taking ages with vetoing my personal statement unfortunately.
Reply 785
Original post by SomeoneYouDon'tKnow
Offer for Biomedical Sciences!

Ooh, well done! What's your offer if you don't mind me asking? :biggrin:
Good luck everyone. :smile:
Received an offer today for English lit at Cardiff :biggrin:
Unconditional offer today!
Reply 789
Original post by Charlieeeee
Received an offer today for English lit at Cardiff :biggrin:

What offer did you get out of interest as I am applying for Eng Lit at Cardiff too :smile:
Reply 790
Not at all, AAB including chemistry. :smile:

Ooh, damn. I already have AB but I got a C in chemistry and I'm resitting it to get ABB overall. I know two people who got into Cardiff for biomed and economics (separately obviously) with ABB but it was through clearing. :s-smilie: I wonder if they'll give me an offer anyway... Just have to wait a see I guess.
Reply 791
I applied to Cardiff Uni for Business Information Systems and I got my offer a few weeks ago! :biggrin:
Reply 792
Original post by blow-ice
Ooh, damn. I already have AB but I got a C in chemistry and I'm resitting it to get ABB overall. I know two people who got into Cardiff for biomed and economics (separately obviously) with ABB but it was through clearing. :s-smilie: I wonder if they'll give me an offer anyway... Just have to wait a see I guess.

I got an A, B, B, C last year for my AS levels and I didn't think I had too much of a big chance of getting into Cardiff. But they offered me a place with an offer of A, B, B. And I got it only a few weeks after I sent my UCAS application. :smile: I bet you'll get in.
Applying for History :biggrin:
So exciting! Hope I get an offer, need AAB, predicted AAAB!
Reply 794
Hmm well the prospectus says AAB-ABB is the typical offer, so you're in with a chance. Good luck with your application! :smile:

Original post by BH08
I got an A, B, B, C last year for my AS levels and I didn't think I had too much of a big chance of getting into Cardiff. But they offered me a place with an offer of A, B, B. And I got it only a few weeks after I sent my UCAS application. :smile: I bet you'll get in.

D'aww, thanks guys :smile: Just got to keep my fingers crossed!
Original post by blow-ice

They gave me an offer of ABB for biochemistry (which is in the same school) so you're definitely in with a chance!
Reply 796
Just to say, Cardiff were quite lenient with offers this year. I slightly missed my offer (although I got an A* which made up for my B) and so did a few of my friends, but they were still accepted. However, that was this year and it might be different next year, so don't take that as law!
Got an offer for French and Politics today! Made up!
Reply 798
Original post by el pollo diablo
They gave me an offer of ABB for biochemistry (which is in the same school) so you're definitely in with a chance!

Okay, I'm feeling a bit more confident that I might at least get a look in :smile: Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 799
I've applied for Molecular Biology, anyone got any offers on that course/similar courses?

And is there anyone who knows what its like studying Biology at Cardiff who can tell me about it and help me make the decision of where to go?!

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending