The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olush
Guys, I know it might be a stupid question... but how to make a university ur firm/insurance one? is it somewhere on UCAS track?

http://www.ucas.com/students/offers/replyingtoyouroffers
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 981
Original post by dragonfly647
I have heard nothing from Cardiff in nearly 5 months, it's frustrating. But then again I've applied for medicine so set myself up for a wait!

Ism also waiting from Cardff the waiting is killing. All my friends got offer the grades are pretty much same! Rejected by Bristol and imperial.only hope Cardiff. What about your situ.
Original post by Vsrt
Ism also waiting from Cardff the waiting is killing. All my friends got offer the grades are pretty much same! Rejected by Bristol and imperial.only hope Cardiff. What about your situ.

Interview from HYMS, not heard from Liverpool or Cardiff - rejection from Dundee.
Have you applied for medicine?
Reply 983
Original post by Olush
Guys, I know it might be a stupid question... but how to make a university ur firm/insurance one? is it somewhere on UCAS track?

Yes. when you have recieved decisions from all your choices, you'll have the option to firm/insurance a uni on Track. It will also tell you the date that you have to respond by before all offers are declined.
Reply 984
Interview from HYMS, not heard from Liverpool or Cardiff - rejection from Dundee.
Have you applied for medicine?

Yes.
Original post by Vsrt
Yes.

Well good luck, it's not over yet!
Have you only applied to three then?
Reply 986

Well good luck, it's not over yet!
Have you only applied to three then?

Waiting for Cardiff and Keele.how about you?
Original post by Vsrt
Waiting for Cardiff and Keele.how about you?

Interview from HYMS, rejection from Dundee, haven't heard from Liverpool or Cardiff.

Deja Vu :wink:
Anyone else going to the English Lit open day on 22nd Feb? :smile:
Original post by livj93
Offer for planning!! :biggrin: Anyone applied for City and Regional Planning?

Original post by Schvoogle
Yes! I've been looking everywhere for someone else on here who's applying for Planning, I'm currently torn between UWE and here, but I'm hoping one of the Open Days can clear things up!

Original post by j_akale
Finally a fellow planner! Congrats! What was the offer? n where else have u applied to?:smile:

Woo more planners! :smile: Where else have you guys applied?

I've applied to Liverpool Manchester Sheffield Birmingham and Cardiff.
Offers from Liv, Manc and Cardiff, just waiting for the other two...
Applied back in early November for Politics, heard back from all Uni's except Cardiff, which is the one I really want to go to most :frown:. Is there anyone else who is applying for Politics (L200) at Cardiff and has heard back?
Anyone going to the post-offer open day Wednesday?
Especially History applicants! :biggrin:
Original post by xoJessicaAnn
Anyone going to the post-offer open day Wednesday?
Especially History applicants! :biggrin:

I'm going :smile: Mine is for English Literature though!
Original post by welshfrankie
I'm going :smile: Mine is for English Literature though!

Oh, how ironic that I'm currently battling through my English Literature coursework draft.. haha :tongue:
Oh, how ironic that I'm currently battling through my English Literature coursework draft.. haha :tongue:

I haven't even started mine yet - aah :frown:
What's yours on?
Original post by welshfrankie
I haven't even started mine yet - aah :frown:
What's yours on?

How Bronte and Nicholls present 'Cathy' and 'Emma' in Wuthering Heights and One Day. Yawwwnn.

I love both novels though..
Original post by hkukbex
Hey Cardiff was my insurance and when i applied for accomodation, we didn't get as much choice as the firms got. I only got to pick whether i wanted ensuite or not, all-females or not and catered or not. However, no matter where you go im sure you'll enjoy it! I got the worst building and the worst flat out of all the halls and yet i still enjoyed it!

oh really , what would you say was the worst building?
im going to cardiff in september to do spanish :smile:
How Bronte and Nicholls present 'Cathy' and 'Emma' in Wuthering Heights and One Day. Yawwwnn.

I love both novels though..

Oh man... :P
Mine is involving Pride & Prejudice, the poetry of Christina Rossetti and A Thousand Splendid Suns but I haven't even worked out my title yet :eek:
I m going up to cardiff for the history post offer day. See you there!
Reply 999
Original post by rachbeanz
oh really , what would you say was the worst building?
im going to cardiff in september to do spanish :smile:

I got Nevern P5.. it looks like a prison from the outside... and the inside... although i hear that they have redone some of the interior.. but im guessing it still looks like a prison.

We had to share 2 showers and 2 toilets between 10 of us aswell.. and a lot of the time only 1 shower and 1 toilet worked...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending