The Student Room Group

lied about being a virgin....argh!

rather weird situation here...i met my boyfriend a while ago and our first convo was drunken and i told him that i wasnt a virgin and that id slept with one guy. however....the truth is that i am a virgin and i only said i wasnt because he told me he wasnt!!!
so we're at a stage now where we love each other and want to sleep with each other however its obvious that i am a virgin and he'll see that when my hymen breaks!!!!!! so what do i do? shall i tell him i lied because i was drunk? or i thought maybe say im a virgin in that i didnt go the whole way but i've given head/got fingered before so i count that as not being a virgin?

help!! and pls keep anon obviously x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just tell him the truth, he won't mind because 1) you were drunk. 2) guys like having sex with virgins

and its never good to form a relationship on a foundation of lies
Reply 2
easy A :mmm:
Reply 3
Just tell him the truth. If he's the one for you, then he won't mind. Just try and bring it up without making it seem like a serious problem.
Reply 4
If you had told him you were a virgin when you actually weren't, he'd probably be a bit annoyed (but even so not that bothered cos it was your first meeting and you were drunk). I highly doubt he will mind that you lied about it the other way round! Just tell him the truth
Reply 5
Move your hips and he'll never know.
Reply 6
Can I be the first to volunteer to help you out of your predicament... :sexface:
It was pretty stupid to lie in the first place, that's not a very good start is it? Plus I doubt your hymen is still intact so he won't "see" it break at all. The hymen can get broken through exercise, using tampons etc and you won't necessarily bleed when it breaks anyway. Still think you should tell this guy the truth though, even if you do have to use the lame reasoning about fingering and oral sex virginity that you explained before.
Reply 8
Just tell i'm sure he wont care.
Reply 9
Oh God, this happened to me with my first boyfriend. I wanted to let him know when we were on a break that I was having a great time and having loads of sex and I was glad to lose my virginity to someone else and not him (etc etc). So we had sex - I was so CLEARLY a virgin - as I seemed to be the tightest thing ever, even bled, nearly cried, and still INSISTED I wasn't a virgin. In fact, that was over 2 years ago now and I've only JUST admitted that I was a virgin. He was like: "I know."

Just tell him the truth - he's not going to mind! If anything, he will probably enjoy the fact that you're practically untouched by another male.
Original post by Anonymous
rather weird situation here...i met my boyfriend a while ago and our first convo was drunken and i told him that i wasnt a virgin and that id slept with one guy. however....the truth is that i am a virgin and i only said i wasnt because he told me he wasnt!!!
so we're at a stage now where we love each other and want to sleep with each other however its obvious that i am a virgin and he'll see that when my hymen breaks!!!!!! so what do i do? shall i tell him i lied because i was drunk? or i thought maybe say im a virgin in that i didnt go the whole way but i've given head/got fingered before so i count that as not being a virgin?

help!! and pls keep anon obviously x

Have you considered undergoing a surgery? I have read that perforating a hymen during an intercourse could be painful, so it would be an advantage for you. On the other hand, you should not lie to your boyfriend.
Reply 11
Original post by Life_peer
Have you considered undergoing a surgery? I have read that perforating a hymen during an intercourse could be painful, so it would be an advantage for you. On the other hand, you should not lie to your boyfriend.

I'm not sure the NHS would provide surgery to cover up a lie... I have had that operation and it's pretty simple but still, it'd be way easier for OP to tell the truth (and she couldn't have sex for at least 2 weeks after an operation anyway :P )

Original post by Anonymous

Definitely do not say that; it will make you look even more stupid :P Do this:

Original post by Ramjams
Just tell him the truth, he won't mind because 1) you were drunk. 2) guys like having sex with virgins

and its never good to form a relationship on a foundation of lies
Original post by ily_em
I'm not sure the NHS would provide surgery to cover up a lie... I have had that operation and it's pretty simple but still, it'd be way easier for OP to tell the truth (and she couldn't have sex for at least 2 weeks after an operation anyway :P )

May I ask what has been the reason for your operation, if that is not a too personal question? I am interested in what could be an appropriate medical condition.

Anyway, private surgeons are an option, are they not?
Just tell him, if he loves you he will not mind.
Say you conceived through an angel and felt this was on par with losing your virginity.
Just tell him ffs. :facepalm2:

It's not like you've said you're NOT a virgin,
when in reality your vagina is a blackhole.
There is honestly nothing to lie about. You should be proud of yourself you still have it :smile:. I am 100% sure he will be more than happy to know he is the first one - trust me - thats only if you sure you and him are something serious.
Reply 17
JESUS can somebody just pin/sticky a thread in the sexual health forum that is called GUYS LOVE VIRGINS STOP SUGGESTING THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE.
Original post by Life_peer
May I ask what has been the reason for your operation, if that is not a too personal question? I am interested in what could be an appropriate medical condition.

Anyway, private surgeons are an option, are they not?

Going anon so it doesn't show up in my post history :P

http://www.childrenfirst.nhs.uk/teens/health/dear_doc/archive/s/septate_hymen.html

Was impossible to have sex...
I did the same thing at the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend for the same reason as you. I told him the truth and why I had lied to him and he completely understood. If anything, he felt quite honoured that he was gonna be my first. So tell him the truth, if your relationship with him is really worth it, he wont mind.
Plus, if you have ever riden on a bike, your hymen would of broken then. =]

Hope this helps. =] x

Latest

Trending

Trending