The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Original post by Medical2011
x

Hi, would you mind letting us know when you were interviewed, the conditions of your offers and your UKCAT score? Thanks :smile:

Updated!
hiiiiiiiiii :smile: realised i never told you guys where i firmed!
ucl - firm
imperial - insurance (not that it will make any difference!)
king's - declined xxx
Original post by penguin12

Original post by penguin12
x

Done :yep:

From one penguin to another I wish you luck in exams and will see you in London come September :penguinhug:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

i put lancaster firm and keele insurance :smile:
Original post by ChristinaW

Original post by ChristinaW
x

Reply 2625
Original post by _lynx_
When were you interviewed by Cardiff? If you don't mind letting us know which is your firm and insurance, that would be great!

Thanks. Updated :smile:

My Firm is Nottingham AAA and my Insurance is Keele AAB. I was interviewed late March at Cardiff. I know why I got rejected. Admittadly I was a bit of a dick towards my interviewer as he insulted me a bit with something he said. I got there after driving for 5 hours then decided I didn't actually like the University as much as I thought. I guess it pays in the future to go to an open day.

EDIT: The date for my Cardiff interview was 08/03/11
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by pkr
My Firm is Nottingham AAA and my Insurance is Keele AAB. I was interviewed late March at Cardiff. I know why I got rejected. Admittadly I was a bit of a dick towards my interviewer as he insulted me a bit with something he said. I got there after driving for 5 hours then decided I didn't actually like the University as much as I thought. I guess it pays in the future to go to an open day.

EDIT: The date for my Cardiff interview was 08/03/11

Updated :yep:
Reply 2627
Just got an offer from Liverpool for grad entry. Email came through last night while I was at work. Conditional on me getting a reference from my last job. Wooop! :biggrin:
Reply 2628
Original post by sam_l
x

You must be ecstatic! Congrats! :biggrin: I've put it down as 'unconditional' because we only tend to put down offers as conditional if you have to meet certain grade requirements.

Updated :smile:
Reply 2629
Thanks! Yeah been a long few months thinking I had been rejected. I firmed it as well by the way. Thanks for updating all this, its been really useful.

Latest

Trending

Trending