The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
umm...

more bulge in the chest department, less in the crotch?
Lol at this thread.
The few weeks (around 2 weeks) before my period I get really, really horny! Like I'd just look at a guy's legs and get turned on! Especially if they are sitting down and you can see the shape of their knees. O yeah. In fact I am horny RIGHT now. My boobs tend to get harder when I am horny...
You know how it feels when you sit on your balls? Imagine that for a week out of every month.

I do like having boobs though, apart from when little kids decide to poke/elbow them. Ouchy. Also nice having a willy inside you, but guess it's nice having your willy inside someone else too so hard to compare..
Original post by Theconomist
Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?

No man, vaginas aren't freaking suction cups.
normal to me

it's like asking guys what it feels like to have a cock - normal cos you've always had it
Reply 86
Original post by Cinqueta
I'm curious as how in day to day life it feels. Do breasts weigh you down, and/or get in the way of anything? What does the presence of breasts and a vagina feel like?

seriously? well here's a piece of my mind and I thought I should let you know it f*** feels good :hubba: go get some and you'll know what I mean :wink:
Reply 87
You shouldn't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
Reply 88
Feels alright tbh. I'm relatively flat chested, so my body's pretty similar to an ironing-board.

Feels good to be able to run without having a dong slapping against your thigh (I've heard this is a problem for boys?)
Reply 89
Original post by Reflexive
If I had breasts and a vagina for a day, they would look a lot different at the end of it.

woah!
Original post by Cinqueta
I'm curious as how in day to day life it feels. Do breasts weigh you down, and/or get in the way of anything? What does the presence of breasts and a vagina feel like?

My boobs can get in the way but they have never weighed me down or given my back pain. Loads of girls with my size chest say they get back pain though. I'm petite with a large chest so I'd expect the effect to be present. Maybe I've just become accustomed and no longer know the difference between a normal back and back pain.

Having a vagina feels normal, I couldn't imagine having anything else.
Original post by KillerChic
So tell me what does it feel like to have a dick?? Or Moobs for that matter

I don't have moobs but i do have a penis, it feels like having a weapon of mass destruction in your pants really when you think about it. When it's not in use it's just there but it feels powerful.

hope that answers your question.:tongue:
Well wasnt this a lovely thread :rolleyes:
Boobs can be really annoying but also really awesome. If theyre too big they weigh a **** load. If you go on a diet you always seem to drop a breast size and that can get really annoying. -.-
But you can use them to get most things you want :O
Aaaaand they look really good in lace.........:colonhash:
Reply 93
Feels natural.
Reply 94
Original post by Casshern1456
I don't have moobs but i do have a penis, it feels like having a weapon of mass destruction in your pants really when you think about it. When it's not in use it's just there but it feels powerful.

hope that answers your question.:tongue:

LMAO! You sir, are epic.
This thread is amazingly funny :biggrin:

What does it feel like? Erm, i read somewhere that one DD size boob is the same weight as an orange. so. 2 of them strapped to your chest. And they get in the way if you cross your arms and shrug at the same time. lol.
vaginas are less cool. and no, i dont lose underwear up there... i'm not a vaccum cleaner!
Original post by Bartlet
You shouldn't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

hehe, that was awesome :tongue:
Reply 97
:tongue:
Original post by Theconomist
Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?

Ahaha yeah, especially if youre wearing a thong it gets stuck in your vagina really easily and it gets really oncomforable. Haha thats what makes cameltoe!
Or if you dont wear any panties at all, thats super cameltoe.

And if youre wearing yoga pants or tight pants and you sit down with your legs crossed or you rub your legs together while running it kinda makes you horny. :wink:
amazing.

its like having superpowers. Trust me.
Original post by Cybele
Good how? :mmm: I imagine it to be more of a hindrance when it's not in use.

Bringing this thread back up? Anyway no it isn't a hindrance. It isn't like having breasts. It is more like the equivalent to a vagina I think. Feels different, but they do not disturb you. (Though I never had a vagina so I wouldn't know) When out balls are cold, but the outside is about room temperature, they just come out automatically, to protect sperm. Doesn't affect us because we don't think about it. We don't even feel anything. Other then that, if it is cold outside, they come in, again automatically. So yeah, they aren't a hindrance at all. They don't hurt, get in the way, etc. Unless they get kicked really hard. Equivalent to being jabbed in your vagina, having it hit your eggs.

Latest