Spoiler

Reply 1581
Jamie is so ****ing hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1582
Original post by AugustWestie

Spoiler

Spoiler

I agree, already really starting in season 2 but definitely with season 3 there have been so many things that were just derp and should really have gotten Dex caught or at least made people suspicious of him. I think we discussed this earlier in the thread as well.
I'm tired of these misleading episode previews

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1585
Original post by jarasta
I'm tired of these misleading episode previews

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IK237

Spoiler

Spoiler tag the spoilers

Spoiler

Reply 1587
Original post by IK237

Spoiler

Spoiler this mate. I don't really care but other people will.

Spoiler

Reply 1589
This season is horrible, and to make matters worse:

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.
Reply 1590
Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.

I'm a huge Dexter fan, watched seasons 1-7 3 times now (not including six, which I couldn't bare to give a rewatch), but:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.

Spoiler

I wouldn't be surprised if whats in that spoiler is true. A sub-par ending for a sub-par season.
Reply 1593
Hmm, pretty sure I spent 15 minutes writing up about the last episode and potential future spoilers (the one's mau5 mentions) last night butit clearly didn't post.

Anyway cba writing it all out again but what a rubbish way to end one of my favourite series. Storylines are all over the place, half of them I couldn't give a crap about. Not even the gorgeous Yvonne could stop me finding the last episode boring. Promo looks crap and the shows become way too predictable. This season had so much potential.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1594
Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.

I hope this isn't true. /Spit
Original post by Deshi
Hmm, pretty sure I spent 15 minutes writing up about the last episode and potential future spoilers (the one's mau5 mentions) last night butit clearly didn't post.

Anyway cba writing it all out again but what a rubbish way to end one of my favourite series. Storylines are all over the place, half of them I couldn't give a crap about. Not even the gorgeous Yvonne could stop me finding the last episode boring. Promo looks crap and the shows become way too predictable. This season had so much potential.

This show sunk 2 seasons ago. The lifeless husk of Actor Michael C Hall wanders around, eyes completely vacant, mumbling exposition and explanatory dialogue for the brain-dead. The supporting cast at Miami Metro Homicide are now little more than mannequins, re-positioned weekly and serving only as tools to forward plot. Which as you said, is all over the place.

In short, it's crap and has been for a while. A brisk perusal of the wikipedia episode synopsis is more than adequate at this point. I'm not even sure i'll get around the reading what happens in the last few episodes, such is the degree of incompetency with which they've handled this show and blown all possible sources of suspense.
Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.

Some indication that you were about to spoil the rest of the series would have been nice.
Reply 1597
Original post by abzy1234

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mau5

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm mad.

If you're going to post this at least do a proper spoiler warning (eg: Possible leak spoiler below.) instead of the usual spoiler warning to prevent people reading about recently aired episodes. Some people would rather not know what might be coming despite how good or bad it may be.

Quick Reply

Latest