The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Here in 2021. OP is now 27 lmao. Scary how fast time goes by 😅
Original post by DeputyDog
PLEASE HELP ME people of TSR. I've been having driving lessons for the past few months and developed a crush on my instructor. We clicked right away...he made me feel at ease from the first lesson and never shouted at me and never got impatient despite me making a fair few mistakes.

After a lesson has finished, we usually sit and talk for a bit. Anyway, I told him about some of my personal problems I'm having at home and at college, and he's been really understanding and has given me some good advice. We recently began flirting and playfully touching/hitting each other and then yesterday after my lesson it happened....I don't know how but we ended up kissing in the car for about 2 minutes. We were both a bit in shock and quite embarrassed afterwards, but it did feel nice I have to admit. I told him not to worry and not to feel embarrassed and that we could forget it and carry on the lessons as normal.

Now the problem is, I'm 17 and he's 46. PLEASE DON'T BASH ME!! Ok and I've never had a boyfriend before either. He isn't a good looking man, but he has a lush personality and is so kind and interesting and fun to be with and talk to.

He told me he divorced his wife last year and is single now. Oh, and he has a daughter who is 19 and at uni and son a few years older. That means I'm old enough to be his daughter!

Now I don't know what to do here. I am MASSIVELY attracted to him, but if we start seeing each other then 1) How will his kids react?, 2) How will my parents react?, 3) How will my friends react? (they'll take the piss out of me for sure), 4) Will it affect the lessons and will he lose his job if he's found to be dating one of his students?

I don't care about the age (always found older men in their 30s and 40s more attractive anyway), it's just the other things really.

We've spoken on the phone and texted a bit (he doesn't use email or Facebook, saying that it's 'not his generation'), and we might be meeting on sat for a coffee. What should I do next?

Thanks for your advice TSR.

If you’re still there, update us on your life
Here in 2021. OP is now 27 lmao. Scary how fast time goes by 😅

If you’re still there, update us on your life

Op got banned. Maybe there driving instructor became a tsr mod

Latest

Trending

Trending