The Student Room Group

Scottish Art School Applicants 2011 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by oldfrenchmountain
hey!

i'm currently in the middle of sorting out my five choices & my personal statement, & in relation to actual art schools, so far i've chosen Visual Communication at the GSA & Animation at the ECA.

i've always been told that the GSA is pretty difficult to get into, so i'm quite nervous about applying! the course looks amazing though, but i'm not sure if i have the slightest chance of being accepted, & i'm unsure if my portfolio will be any good compared to some that i've seen.

does anyone else have this fear?!
& what kind of work are you including in your supporting visual submissions?

Hey! I see that you posted this 2 years ago but wondered if you got into art school? If you did it would be awesome if you could give me some advice as I'm applying this year. E-portfolio for GSA already sent off but ECA's deadline is Tuesday coming. If anyone else is reading this also, I would love to see the work you put into your entry portfolio? Thanks :smile:
Anyone know how hard it is to get into the 2 day a week portfolio prep courses at GSA?
Original post by acharl10
Anyone know how hard it is to get into the 2 day a week portfolio prep courses at GSA?

This is a very old thread. You'll get a better response if you start a new thread with a specific title for your question. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest