The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Totally badass mushroom and herb risotto, with some Ben and Jerry's to follow. OM NOM NOM!
Honey on toast. :biggrin:
Reply 1583
These They are tooo good, i have just eaten half a pack and should probably put them away before i eat the rest :frown:
Reply 1584
I've just eaten an (annoying) orange. Ha.
Reply 1585

Oh yes! Was lovely!
Reply 1586
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Be my chef. :coma:

:hubba:
Chips and cheese. I'm generally a cheapskate and it was chucking out time at the union, so I naturally got the munchies.
Original post by Beska

Oh yes! Was lovely!

I take that's your picture not something off the net because the presentation is ace.
Original post by hey-hey-hey
That looks nice..but no ketchup??

Naah, sorry :s-smilie: Haaha

Mine didn't have the leaf either :wink:
Bacon sandwich and tea.
I am going to have breakfast sooner or later :ninja: maybe something to do with an egg :colonhash:
I made myself porridge, filled me up - I was satisfied. UNTIL..my Mum gets up, announces she's cooking a full English Breakfast! But I've already eaten. FFS. Now I have to smell the beautiful scents of crispy bacon and sizzling sausages waft up through the house. I'm going to have a black coffee and feel sorry for myself. Hmph. :frown:
scrambled egg on toast and an orange :smile: oh and a cup of cawwwfeeeeeee!
Reply 1594
Original post by sleekchic
I take that's your picture not something off the net because the presentation is ace.

Haha, that's a brill compliment. :o: Yeh it's my picture.
Reply 1595
Original post by Crazy Paving
Bacon sandwich and tea.

The brunch of kings... :biggrin:
Reply 1596
about 1/2 of a tuna & sweetcorn wrap. Not amazingly keen on Sweetcorn, and I couldn't finish it :frown: I didn't eat dinner last night either, think i'm coming down with something :frown::frown::frown:

Pakistani Bun kebab.
Reply 1598

:yum:
Reply 1599

+

+

Quick Reply

Latest